MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 380

Hi, I receive a quick message on my iPhone to advise an alert which disappears after a few seconds. My problem is that when I go to Chat and Messages the message is not recorded there. On MT4 v4, build 1170. Any advice will be gratefully accepted. Cheers, George5
I am very confused about the relation of the data downloaded within the History Center and the data used by the BackTester.   I am trying to BackTest a symbol, lets say EURJPY in M1 period. But it logs the next message: TestGenerator: no history data 'EURJPY1' from 2018.12.07 to 2019.01.01     I...
Hi, I have 4 expert advisor's I would like to make another ea and call my ea's under the MQL4 code. It is possible? If YES, then HOW TO? Rgds,
  History Center  (3)
Hello i tried to download the history EUR/USD 1Min but the download was from 2000 to 19/10/2019  why not up to today?
Hello I have a problem running a programming code .When I'm reviewing my programming code in strategy tester (Every tick) and real market , I see the difference in the result. I don't know ,why I have two exit points. please guide me Thanks //Orders Counting & Close...
Need advice in order to be able to solve an issue that is preventing me from using 10 times smaller code because I can't call a variable with String Concatenate. If you think my ideas are not the best please let me know what you would do instead, you think this is the best at all to use same ea on...
  rad = ((oppl/hypl)*(M_PI/180));
Hello Is there a way to get balance and equity of each closed order in history by ticket ? I want to add Balance and Equity for each history order to upload on website for easier data handling for charts, but i stuck on this step. I managed to get properly Balance and Equity by looping through all...
  General
How to add correlation to the MT4 Navigator?
Why cannot download it MT4 from Metaquotes website anymore?. I have to do that only from broker.
Is there any way to create an indicator that generates a notification on the mobile phone, every time arrows (a signal) appear from another external indicator? That is, I would like to receive notifications from an indicator without having access to its code to implement them...but I do not know if...
Hi guys how to put other tranparent color in mt4 indicator i need this because I have an indicator that overlays another I only know this transparent color codes transparent blue:  0,0,48  and transparent red: 48,0,0 , I would like other transparent color codes like transparent aqua and transparent...
Hi everyone, this is my first post in this forum, can someone help to code an indicator as below : Pump an sell alert if 3 black crows with lower low and the last candle closed above EMA 20. conversely if 3 white soldier with higher high and the last candle closed below EMA 20, then pump an buy...
I need help with a sound file problem. I have an indicator that uses the Playsound command to use alert2.wav. But when an alert is triggered it uses alert.wav instead and all other alerts use alert.wav also. If I untick Tools/Options/Events Enable then alert2.wav works but all other alerts do...
Hello, I have a H1 data which I want to convert it to D1. Do you know how to do it with the MT4 platform or some other tool or software? Thank you in advance. 
Hi everyone, I'm new to coding and have encountered a problem. I wrote this script and compiled it with no problems. void OnStart()  {Comment(iOpen("EURAUD",PERIOD_W1,5));  } I then open a new random chart, say AUDJPY. And then I drop the script on to the chart. But the number being displayed is...
Realizing that using the old mql4 since 2014 init() deinit() start() can be problematic. It seems simple but now my code isnt working when I changed the function headers. 
Hi I have an expert that works with  candles in the past for two or three currency pairs. For example I want to know the open price for GBPJPY for the candle of 2019.01.01 11:02.  using the code below:(FirstPair and some_date are defined in the code): int      shift=iBarShift(FirstPair,PERIOD_M1...
Hi all, my broker's server gives me market data for limited time(9:00 to 23:00) in 15 minutes chart. Now I have data to fill the gaps(23:15 to 8:45) but when I load this data in history center through import, and if I open chart again and refresh it it'll only show the data I inserted but not the...
hello i searched every where how to deduct array elements from another but i didnt found such operate lets say i have this int x_Array[5] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5};int y_Array[7] = {22, 2, 1, 5, 3, 65, 4};int z_array[];// i need to deduct x from y//so result will be z_array[2]={22, 65} thanx in advance for...
When I close the MT4 session after a visual test and reopen it, the visual chart there is no more.. it is lost. Sometimes the test over long periods takes many hours and I need time to correctly interpret the results, so I need to keep the graph to analyze it at other times. I do not understand why...
I am not seeing the buy or sell price levels indicated by lines on my MT4 terminal screen, similar to the way that the SL and TP are shown. ?? I have tried changing the background colour to see if the line is actually "white" or any other very pale colour - but nothing shows up. This screenshot...
Hi all, I use an extarnal indicator in my EA. My back test is too slow because. Do you have any suggestion about increasing of the back-test speed? Thank you! Best!
hello i have 2 arrays 1 to open files and 1 to delete it but i have problem with the code int a[8] = {11, 1, 3, 5, 17, 4, 2, 15};int b[5] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5};int filehandle;   for(int x=0; x<ArraySize(a); x++){      string n = IntegerToString(a[x]);      filehandle = FileOpen(n,...
Hi all, I use the following code in the majors, and it works well.  datetime timeDailyOpen=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0);     int currentDailyBars=iBarShift(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,timeDailyOpen,true); If I apply the same code on GOLD it doesnt' work. My broker is GMT+2. The opening bar for the majors is 0...
Hello to everyone, Is there any function/call with which I could get the anounced dividend of a stock with mql4? Thanking you in advance, Panos 
Im realizing sometimes my logs are saved and others times no. :/ Is this normal? MT4
I need turnkey forex live m1 historical broker data, for the majors. Only have eurusd from 2018.07.10 i do need other timeframes too. I usually set max bars in chart and the historical bars to 999999999999 and I've used force history download not getting much more data. i wonder about the quality of...
Firstly, Yes i know this is the MQL5 Website, tried to make an account for the MQL4 but it kept redirecting me here, so here i am.  For some reason my OrderSend function in the code is listed as a Bool function with only 2 input parameters. Can someone please explain.   virtual bool...
  Personalized EMA  (1)
Hi, i want to make an Ema with a difference source different from price_close price_open etc. I want to make ema with volume for example.