MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 383

I have several indicators that display in the top left corner of the chart, just where the order dropdown lies. There is no code for me to edit and no input for chart position or window. Is there a way to control where the data displays?
Hi I'm new to C++ MT4 style.  Can someone please help me to understand how to prevent my custom indicator objects being duplicated when I open the MT4 application?  The duplicated objects dissappear once I click into another timeframe (H1) and click back to the orginal timeframe (M30).  I have tried...
  Check Code  (6)
i just wanted to check this example : //input in EA, takeprofit =30; stoploss =0; //void akeprofitmodify(); if(Ask< TakeProfit) OrderModify(OrderTicket(),Ask,0,Ask+30*Point,0,0); Is this correct? Thank you
  ICHIMOKU STRATEGY  (39   1 2 3 4)
I've been trying to create an expert advisor which will automatically buy 1 unit when the tenkan-sen>kijun-sen (when the tenkan-sen line is above the kijun-sen line) and then sell it once the tenkan-sen is lower than the kijun-sen. I'm a complete newbie and started it yesterday by trying to piece
[Deleted]
  Next Timeframe  (7)
I need a function to calculate the next timeframe up from the current chart. So if I'm trading on a 30 tf I'd want it to return 60. Thanks.
Hello, I would just like to confirm that my logic is sound because I have a bug where 2 orders are created when only 1 should be. in a loop, I check open orders (MODE_TRADES) that the order doesn't exist, then I use OrderSend to create a market order. OrderSend doesn't return until the order is...
Hello Traders, I am looking for a EA that works as follow: I place a buy stop and a sell stop 40 pips away from the market price . But as i drag the buy stop or sell stop closer to the market price lets say 10pips the opposite order should immediately follow without delay to the same distance from...
I tested Notification with the Test button in the Notification tab and it works. Then I have a simple script that sends a notification. void OnStart()  {//---   SendNotification("Test SIGNAL!"+Symbol());  } When I run it, I receive the notification on the phone, but MT4 hangs and I have to kill it....
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to run a batch file from EA, but it's not working. The full text is inserted below. Can anybody help? Appreciate a direct ans i/o link to another forum   #include <stdlib.mqh> #include <WinUser32.mqh> #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteW(int hwnd,const string Operation,const...
Hi everyone. Noticed today that my MT4 platform syncs all my drawings to all symbols. This means that if I draw a line on eurusd at 1.0000, it appears on all other symbols (ausdusd, gbpusd etc) at the same value (1.0000). How do I remove this? Seems like such a weird feature. I have been messing
Hi all, Does anyone know if there is a possibility to calculate Trend Line values without the need to create it on the chart? Thanks,
Hello, Please see below for a sample of the code called:- double CTdiUtils::_volHigh( int shift, bool reset= false , bool force= false ) { double volHigh= NULL ; if (_volHighValue== NULL || force || reset) { volHigh= NormalizeDouble ( iCustom ( NULL
is there a difference between DoubleToStr and DoubleToString?
At the risk of pointing out the obvious and making some experts on this site cringe, I cant help but notice that indicators for MT4 usually have OnCalculate(), while EAs usually have OnTick() or OnStart(). I know, I am very wise and perceptive. A true prodigy. Bet you guys are having a hard time...
Hello I have RD-Combo.mq4 file and i want to make an EA but this language is very old so do not support the build 600. Please can any one change the update the file it is very helpfull for me. Thanks
Is it possible to create a magic number array? ex. I am going to make 5 orders and each order has an unique magic number. int ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY,LotSize,MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_ASK), 3 , 0 , 0 , "My EA" , 12345 , 0 , Green ) Instead of 12345, maybe OrderMagic [x][0] for each new
int OnInit()  {//---    double ticksize = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKSIZE);   if (ticksize == 0.00001 || ticksize == 0.001)   pips = ticksize*10;   else pips=ticksize;      Alert("Ticksize = ",ticksize," Pips = ",pips);      if(bias == false)//*****************SELL BIAS   {...
New article Connecting NeuroSolutions Neuronets is published at mql5.com: In addition to creation of neuronets, the NeuroSolutions software suite allows exporting them as DLLs. This article describes the process of creating a neuronet, generating a DLL and connecting it to an Expert Advisor for...
[Deleted]
I am using neurosolutions. But I don't have any idea for using Neurosolutions dlls in mql4. I approciate any helps or dll wrappers file from this forum members.
I've been using ForexVPS with copytrade ExpertAdvisor on MT4. So I'm using ForexVPS from ICMarkets on my account with ICMarkets. I'm guessing both: my ForexVPS and ICMarkets platform are running from the same server-room or at least connection between them is excellent. It was working just fine....
Hey i've been having some trouble getting this to work was wondering if anyone could give me some tips ? Im basically just trying to figure out how to mark two points and then find the highest or lowest bars between them. So far i have something like this for highest point. if (*insert if
Please add BUY AND SELL ALERT to TTL mt4 indicator . Thanks in advance
This is what happened. I switched brokers and I just took my indicator files and moved them to the new broker MT4, I justed dragged and drop. Just trying to save on downloads. Well now that my indicators have updates to them. I log in to MQL5 from the new MT4 that I moved the files to, just to...
Try to download Metatrader 4 for Windows, and it seems to install an MT5 version... Cannot login to any IC Markets accounts as it does not allow the servers to be entered when logging in Is there a fix for this?
[Deleted]
#property version   "1.00"#property strict#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 clrRed#property indicator_style1 STYLE_SOLID#property indicator_width1 2#property indicator_color2 clrBlue#property indicator_style2 STYLE_SOLID#property indicator_width2...
Hi, I have spent hours trying to fix this. I have Created a .tpl file which when I apply to a chart doesnt seem to apply correctly. I have narrowed the problem down to the Format Type of the file itself I beleive. Although it is saved as a .tpl file and is clearly so in window explorer, when I apply...
  MT4 do not start  (9)
Mt4 all the sudden do not start it says (Not Responding). Any suggestion rather then install again the program which I do not want to do because I do not want loose all the configurations. Thanks
Is there a way to add the PC Zigzag indicator to Metatrader 4 on an Android Phone
When I open an expert adviser in strategy tester or even open an EA on a chart the whole platform freezes. When I say freezes the open trades still receive ticks but all buttons become un-functionable. THe only way I can close the program is Ctlr Alt Del. I have run a virus/malware checker,...
How can I make the writing / font on the charts be more bold or clearer. It is small, thin and you need to squint to read it. I checked on a second pc and found the same, so its not my own settings. But if you know of a setting therein, please advise urgently. Tx screenshot attached