MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 220

BackTester Binary Options  (11   1 2)
Good Afternoon. How can i insert a backtester of the buffers like the image on mt4( for example: if 5minutes after the buffer 1 is greater than start count 1 win else count 1 loss)? #property copyright "Criado por Renato José" #property description "A pedido de Jeferson Menchik" #property
int counta= 0 ; int countb= 0 ; int countc= 0 ; int countd= 0 ; double HHV[ 10 ]; int HHVX[ 10 ]; double LLV[ 10 ]; int LLVX[ 10 ]; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); for ( int i= 0 ;i< 100 ;i++) // GET CLOSES THAT ARE LOWER THAN PREVIOUS CANDLE'S CLOSE { if (
Heyeveryone, i've been at this one for a couple days (im really new to coding) so long story short, bought a book, they give you a simple ea to work with, i've been tweaking and trying to code my own strategy into it (my manual one) and i cannot for the life of me get it to work lol.. all im trying
There is a problem I experience when the EA initialized it should print but it doesn't always print. Just When you compile it print but open EA inputs and click OK and it should print from initialization . When you open inputs of the EA and click OK-- print doesn't happen from initialization in
Dear all, The code attached is used to detect the number of peaks and troughs in the current chart(the chart I used the EURUSD of period 1 hour) . But the scripts always alerts "0 peaks and 0 troughs" at the end of the script while I can clearly see the peaks and trough on the chart detected by
Hi I am really new to coding, and I am trying to code an alert system for a strategy. double fastMA1 = iMA(NULL,0,lengthrsifast,0,MODE_SMA,r,0); double slowMA1 = iMA(NULL,0,lenghtrsislow,0,MODE_SMA,r,0); bool staticlong = fastMA1 < staticlonglvl; bool ststicshort = fastMA1 < staticshortlvl; so what
Market Tab in MT4 terminal not showing all my purchased products on my laptop. I run MT4 on Windows 10. Please help I need to activate one of the products and update another for which there is an update from developer
  VPS Not Working  (3)
Hello Guys, I bought an RSI alert indicator from MQL5 market and it sends push notifications to the mobile application.Then I registered as a virtual private server ,and I added this indicator on 32 charts(not more) and I allowed the push notifications in the (tool box).But after all these steps I
I like to see currency strength meter on my metatrader4 platform. How can I do that
how are you all my friend please i have many product and the activation exhausted due to change the server can i get the old IP for my activated product before the mq5 can help me in this problem............???? thanks
I am having a problem with traversing bars backwards. I have a condition and if it is not met then I want it to change the bars it is focusing on and look backwards and stop when it meets the condition. I have this for loop int counter = 250 ; for ( int i = 0 ; i< counter; i++){ if (High[i]
[Deleted]
Hello. I would like ask a question . First of all, please suppose a case that Ask price and Bid price are the same price like the trade in a broker which offers the trade with no spread and only paying a commission per order (for example the trade in Broce investment limited .) As long as I...
Hi. I have this problem. Once a while my MT4 running on an VPS and copying a signal is dropping connection. The broker is ICMarketsSC. Any idea why is this happening and how to fix it
  Who can help me?  (10)
I use one indicator who can put buy and sell signal on the chart, ok now i whant to put in indicator a code to playsound alert when he put that sell and buy signal on the chart, i put playsound(alert.wav) code inside he work but the problem is he play that sound continuously without stoping, how to...
My indicator draws price tag objects (type "arrow right price" OBJ_ARROW_RIGHT_PRICE) on specific conditions. It works great when added to a chart, when the ndicator properties are reset, when i refresh the terminal, when i compile it, when i change period. But it works wrong when i apply a
Hello, Can anyone explain me or have some solution for this. I am coding this app in c#. I loaded EA manually, make all to work, then i saved template file manually too, so i have template that works. I have EA that is loaded when i call ChartOpen() function, and after that i call template file with...
When I run the optimizer, sometimes it produce results with only 2 or 3 trades, especially when I'm running it according to "Best Profit Factor". And that definitely is not a valid result. So I was thinking, is there a way to tell the EA something like "Discard the result if it is less than 30
  Using MetaEditor  (4)
hi guys, Is MetaEditor for editing mq4 type files no longer usable
Hi all I want to link between two timeframe becouse i have indic And I want to make it give me a value for what they are the same value in two different timeframe ex : ihave price eurusd in indicatour frame 30m = 1.2000 and in 5 min same value .. here i want make him Draw in the price like a
  MT4 on Apple Mac  (1)
I can get MT5 to work on my Apple Mac but my EA is MT4 and I can't afford for it to be recompiled at the moment. Anyone know of a foolproof way to get MT4 on my Mac? It is a mid 2007 24 inch iMac running OS X El Capitan v 10.11.6 Any pointers gratefully received
hi i try to calculate stochastic value for a share in H2 timeframe double stoch = iStochastic (symbolName, ? , StochK, StochD, StochSlow, StochMethod, StochPrice, MODE_MAIN, 0 ); i set 120 or 16386. but its output is zero. please help me to solve this problem
I am fairly experienced in mql4 programming and I have written an EA that is successfully trading, using several variables. Each night, the EA looks at the very recent history, does iterative calculations and determines the settings that would have been most successful during the history period. It
Hi guys, I am having a persistent problem, I am trying to select the previous order of the same symbol and type (buy/sell), check if the profit has gone up by certain value (pyramid) before opening a second order. The code below shows what I did, but its not working. UsePoint is either 0.01 or
Hi, I have managed to create a variable for Daily profit, Weekly profit and monthly profit, but can't find the PERIOD_?? for Yearly. I have searched everywhere, but can't find the code for PERIOD_YR double GetBalanceMonthly() // Monthly Start Balance { double _resD=AccountBalance(); datetime
  Can someone help  (1)
Hi Coders, I need your help to finalise the modification of this dashboard originaly developped to display the distance in pips to the MA, I want to modify it to display the RSI value is above/below the BBbands Like in the TDI indicator. My issue is that I can get the RSI value, but when I calculate
Does someone know why all the ex4 indicators are into the editor, and where ex4 should be
Hi all.. I hoping someone can help me.. I am trying to generate a report out of MT4 to which shows me: 1. Max holding time 2. Avg holding time. I can see this (Avg holding time) on the reports for advertised signals.. but I would like this information for my own EA's using MT4. Any suggestions? Greg
Hi, I would like some help to create an indicator which can show monthly/weekly profit. I've got only basics on programming and found some similar topics but none of them really helped me. I found out that the best way to do it is to use iTime() which i struggle to get my head around. Can anyone
I recently created the code for a strategy I have using EMA, RSI, and Bollinger Bands. What I'm having trouble with is getting the correct Bollinger Band entry. What I want to happen is with the EMA and RSI requirements being true I want the Bollinger bands to close outside of the Bollinger Band on
Hi all, Because  i use a lot of small lotsizes 0.01 (martingale) i need a indicator that show my open positions in lotsize. Can somebody help me with that? I already found this code below: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+...