How to make my EA reset indicator and refresh it

I code an EA that use an indicator that I haven't source code of it,

This indicator give signal by appearing arrows but I have a problem with this indicator,

sometimes when I changed time frame and so EA reinitialized, I see that chart refresh and new arrows appeared and EA act as programmed,

How can I add code to this EA that automatically reinitialize and work correct?

Mohammad Hasan Mosaddeqi: EA act as programmed, … reinitialize and work correct?
  1. You changed time frame, so the indicator has already been reset.
  2. Software always "act as programmed."
  3. If EA is not correct, do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. We don't know what is not correct. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

William Roeder:
  1. You changed time frame, so the indicator has already been reset.
  2. Software always "act as programmed."
  3. If EA is not correct, do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. We don't know what is not correct. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
Dear William, 
My problem is related number 1,how can I reset indicator automatically? 

Hi,

So your indicator repaints,so it should be modified into the indicator,

Otherwise the EA can't reset/refresh the indicator data at first time it's loaded into the EA.

Mehrdad Jeddi:

Hi,

So your indicator repaints,so it should be modified into the indicator,

Otherwise the EA can't reset/refresh the indicator data at first time it's loaded into the EA.

Thanks Mehrdad for your answer but this indicator is not repaint and it has lag to appearing arrows. 

So maybe its logic is in this case like fractal signal.As i got since you said the indicator will show new arrow after refreshing.

I have written an MT4 EA including code to update it's variable values by importing data from a text file.  Debugging my code with stops in the appropriate places I can see that the variable values have been successfully updated.  However, when displaying them by left-mouse clicking on the face at the top right of the graph to display the Expert Advisors properties, I find that extern string variables do not show the change. (int, double and bool variables do show the change).  Is there a way of refreshing the values displayed against the variables in the properties window?
Reason: