MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 216

Hello! having downloaded and compiled accurate history data, MT4 turns them into a gigantic file when importing it via the history centre. So large in fact that it easily eats up the free 80 GB on my system HDD. So I tried reinstalling a copy of MT4 on an external HDD with 2 TB of free space. That
Hello, I need contact to MQL4 developers. The iCustom in MQL4 is missing the possibility to define parameters dynamically, as it is possible in MQL5. This lack of dynamic parameters should be supported. It is critical. I want to contact the developers of MQL4 and ask them to make it possible. Can
Hello It's about memory management. I have been programming MQL4 for 5 years but not done this sort of thing before - recursive calls to an indicator that is likely using plenty of resources each call. I have a my own built indicator that functions to run a back test on a set of parameters. It dumps
hey buddies! I was working on a Custom indicator and the indicator itself is working pretty fine. But when i Call iCustom function, the output values are different from the values shown in the Data Window. Should i have to put the extern Inputs inside the code as i am selecting Them
Hello Traders! I was wondering - is there a script that will work similar to MT4's TP but instead closing entire position will close only a part ? For example at X price - close 0.04 lots out of 0.10 = 0.06 still open. At the moment I'm using EA call OneClick Trader which has this option built-in
[Deleted]
Hello to all professors I want the second position to be 1.70% higher than the first position I also wrote this code, but it is wrong and the second position does not open Can you tell me where the wrong code is? double lot3() { double lotsi = NormalizeDouble (FindLastSellLot() * 1.70 / 100 , 2 );
Hi , I am using around 15 expert's and also those expert have .set files. now when I need to change VPS then I also have to attach all the expert and need to load particular .set file for each expert. So my question is like is there any setting like template which restore all the expert with .set
Are there some set of rules for setting stop loss and take profits in mt4? For example I've set my sl and tp 10 and 15 pips respectively and I keep getting the message incorrect tp and sl. I can set them after placing a market order but that kind of defeats the purpose. Another thing that popped up
I have an EA, the trade opening condition is as follows, after market move away from the first trade by 10 pips the EA should take the second trade, if market move away from the second trade by 10 pips third trade should be opened, etc. The EA is doing exactly according to the condition only when
Please see the script below: void OnStart() { Alert(Symbol()); Alert(IsTradeAllowed(NULL, TimeGMT())); Alert(IsTradeAllowed(Symbol(), TimeGMT())); Alert(IsTradeAllowed("GBPUSD", TimeGMT())); } It returns: EURUSD true false false. Why does it not return: URUSD true true true. I tried it at
Hello fellow MQL4 programmers , I need your help please. The indicator stated below seems to work fine on first hand but I do have an issue - it doesn't refresh the last bar value - it simply ends and there delivers no signals My indicator (HMATriple) is based on another MTF indicator
  MT4 platform  (1)
Tool Bar is not working I can not place order
Goodnight. I am very new to programming and wanted help with this problem. extern int MagicNumber= 10001 ; extern double Lots = 0.01 ; extern double StopLoss= 0 ; extern double TakeProfit= 0 ; extern int TrailingStop= 0 ; extern int Slippage= 3 ;
Hi All, I have wracked my brains on this and i know there has been a lot written on NormalizeDouble() to send valid stops and take profits. But I just cant get this to work. Here is the code. Its sending a limit order. I have hard coded entry level prices to make sure i dont place an order too close
Hello, I'm working on some EA's that uses Trailing Stop Loss, I came around with this code: void Trailing_SL(){    for (int i = 0; i < OrdersTotal(); i++) //Iterar con todas las ordenes    {      bool res = OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); //Seleccionar por index i        int Local_ticket =...
Hello I uploaded an MT4 product, failed validation for reasons test on EURUSD, H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD, H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck, M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck, Daily there are no trading operations It is true that EA
We coded a simple martingale strategy EA that immediately opens new order and closes upon reaching TP. For this demo bot, we had $1 as TP. But for some reason, THIS happens: I suspect this to be a latency problem from a laggy VPS (where multiple demo bots are running) but I'm not sure. Would
Hello Everyone ! Love the Open Position v3a indicator (attached) for the simplicity. However it takes too much space when opened in the separate window. So I was wondering - Is there any chance to open it in the chart window - not in the separate window ? If so, will it be possible to adjust it's
Deal all, I need your help! I am testing one of my experts on two MT4 terminals using tick data 99.9% accuracy at the same time , by the same setting, on the same broker. But the results I am getting are different! If you saw the results you would think that they are different experts! I tried back
  ICustom function  (223   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
hi there first i must say really lots of helpfull info on the board here its great:D next my question how do i get the indicatorresult (or other variable) as a returnvalue if i call it with icustom ? i tryed to analyze the code of some other indicators for that part but... theres no difference (or i
Forex Panca Eagle Trading System
Hi, I have a manuell scalp system based on the SSL channel. Long: in the 5 min chart: the ssl channel cross up, wait just the candle is closed. in the 1 min chart the ssl channel should frist cross from above and then cross from below, by the close of the candle,this is the signal to go long. Short:...
  Uladzimir Izerski page  (881   1 2 3 4 5 ... 88 89)
Pardon the immodesty. I see a lot of questions on markets and programming for experienced and beginners. Discuss here anything that is not clear, as well as who is willing to share experience. Not necessarily)). I will rely on TA and FA to the best of my ability and alert you when important
Is it possible for the MT4 to refer some of it's logic from external source? Say from a database that I have encoded that will tell the expert advisor which price to buy or sell
belows are close price from MT4 history centre EURUSD day 1 1.2072 day 2 1.20483 day 3 1.20892 GBPUSD day 1 1.39262 day 2 1.39244 day 3 1.39513 EURGBP day 1 0.8665 day 2 0.86509 day 3 0.86608 however, when I use EURUSD/GBPUSD to find EURGBP, the result is day 1 0.866855 day 2 0.865265 day 3 0.866529
Hi! Why am i getting modify order error 1 here? void TrailStops(){ double ATR = iATR ( NULL , 0 , 14 , 0 ); double TrailingStop = ATR * 2 ; for ( int i = OrdersTotal () - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) { OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if ( OrderSymbol()== Symbol () ) { if (OrderType()
hello. my conection in the mt4 some times automatic disconected and some time very late conected. what do i do resolve it. i added a video==>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yIxNlwiiEAy-TTR9ZXrerozoib6Wp-U6/view?usp=sharing thank you
Hi everyone! I'm building an EA that will automate hedge based on the scenario. There are two buttons in my EA for buy and sell, if i press buy, then 2 trades will open 1 is market order and 2nd is pending order i.e. sell stop. No if market moves against my buy order and hit the sell stops and opens
How i do so that after an Array, the indicator will sleep for some time, in this case (2 candles) My attempt, but dont work if (CONDITIONS) { Buffer1[i] = Close[i] - iATR ( NULL , PERIOD_CURRENT , 14 ,i); if (i == 0 && Time[ 0 ] != time_alert) {meuAlerta( "Buy" ); time_alert = Time[ 0 ];} Sleep ( 2