GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 3

denis.eremin:

That's all right - I'm not interested in the results of your study at all.

I'm scared for your life - excess bile can be fatal).

khorosh:

I have glimpsed the history of your posts since you joined the forum. I found nothing but sarcasm and bile.

Nine years you've been sitting here, rating 18,000, no groceries, you're talking a lot, wow.

Vladimir Baskakov:

Nine years you've been here, rating 18,000, no groceries, what a mouthful.

Did you even graduate high school? You still haven't mastered arithmetic. 2021 - 2006 = 9 ???

I don't need to earn pennies on groceries, I'm already financially secure. And no habit of laying out their codes, although if I wanted to, I could fill up all the branches with them. I have published my codes for solving this problem only once, in branch Drag and drop of SL and TP in tester. And I did it at the request of my dear Hatimlansky. Note that the task of dragging SL and TPduring visual testing on a real chart was solved and published on this forum by me for the first time.

Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Did you believe it??? )))

Well, if you believe it's already good, it means that all is not lost and you haven't lost your inner faith that it really exists, as we know its power makes every trader motivated, digging, moving forward.

I want to give some semantics, it will be useful and so ....

A couple of questions.

1. What motivates you as a topic starter?

2. What is at the heart of the system?

Roman:
PNG ))
Past, Present, Grail!
Far right part of the graphic, deliberately hidden?
Go straight to Chapter II, otherwise there's no point.

No, it just doesn't fit for the screen.

there's still time for phase two.

The research is still going on inside the HQ.

why no load, here I have long looked at other threads about grail

what to say 95% of the content there is rubbish verbal clutter has nothing to do with the topic, no one is looking for no one cares )

Renat Akhtyamov:
Two lines close together has never been good luck.

Two lines is a bit of a stretch.

or do you mean those two pairs of horizontal lines that together form a lock? )

khorosh:

Did you even finish high school? Still haven't mastered arithmetic. 2021 - 2006 = 9 ???

I don't need to make pennies on groceries, I'm financially secure. And no habit of laying out their codes, although if I wanted to, I could fill up all the branches with them. I have published my codes for solving this problem only once, in branch Drag and drop of SL and TP in tester. And I did it at the request of my dear Hatimlansky. And pay attention, the task of dragging SL and TPduring visual testing was solved and published at this forum firstly by me.

Wake up grandpa, that's what I'm saying, you're up to 18,000 without the codes.
The fact that you have several accounts is clear

khorosh:

When does the arrow appear? At the opening of the candle above (below) which it is located or at the opening of the candle following the arrow?

The arrow does not appear on its own (all this is from the world of indicators, like ma)

the arrow is just for myself, it is set in advance exactly at the specified time

when a candlestick opens above the high or below the low and the order opens only immediately at the opening of a candlestick and closes also at the opening of the opposite signal

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Two lines is a bit of a stretch.

or do you mean those two pairs of horizontal lines that together form a lock? )

You have red and blue, or am I not getting your idea?

Roman:
PNG ))
Past, Present, Grail!

GGG - Grail, Grail, Grail ! The Grail is always the Grail! So, you could just G.

Reason: