Interesting and humorous - page 256

Alexey Viktorov:
Now that's a topic I ripped out:))) From such depths....

Should I have? There are these topics in the General section. And here in MT4, it's kind of out of place.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Should I have? There are these topics in the General section. And here in MT4, it's kind of out of place.

I was looking for that topic and ended up in this one by accident.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The main thing is more obscure words. Partial pressure comes from what? The presence of some component of the gas. The bigger the component, the higher its partial pressure. I'm not the only one who came up with this, I also found a table like this:

Note that measuring the amount of water in grams makes the question somehow clearer and more realistic, as opposed to using the concept of "partial pressure".

What the relationship of mass to pressure is, I don't know. Whether it's linear, or whatever. I don't think anyone will say here.

ps: Pressure and quantity are directly proportional.

The old diameter of a hydrogen atom was 0.87*10-15 m, the new one is 0.84*10-15 m. For error, the difference is large. All studies were conducted from 1999 to 2013

Со следующего года банки массово начнут внедрять функцию по снятию денег в банкомате с чужой карты, выяснили «Известия». В мобильном приложении кредитной организации можно будет сгенерировать QR-код на получение определенной суммы, отправить его другу и тот сможет забрать в банкомате деньги, отсканировав код. Таким же образом можно будет и пополнить счет. Положительными сторонами подобной технологии будут скорость и удобство, однако эксперты предупреждают о рисках мошенничества. Три основных — перехват кода, злоумышленник в банке и подбор такого ключа.
They have just started to deal with scammers who are scamming pensioners, so they have come up with a new method.

First MTS.
Reason: