MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 196

Hello, I hope you are well, I would like to store my price in a variable and execute an order if the price reaches x value, how can I write this please? Thanks in advance
Hi guys. I'm trying to read latest line in latest log file. So could anybody help me?//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        Test1.mq4 |//|                              Copyright 2019, R.T. Software Corp....
Hi, I wanted to modify an order using the command in MQL4 OrderModify, but, I think I might have not understood it correctly. My idea is to modify an order that is already ongoing, meaning that it has been already triggered. So that, for example, I can increase the TP by some points if the market
Hi All, Need help with my MT4 can not open any product on the market. How to fix it
how do i add brent oil in mt4 thanks
[Deleted]
Is this the correct implementation of OrderClose () ? for ( int ii= 0 ;ii< OrdersTotal ();ii++ ) { if ( OrderSelect ( ii, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES )) { if ( OrderType() == OP_BUY &&
Hi, One tool is being developed for MT4 and it analyzes most recently closed two (2) candles. The tool, as one of several features, has to correctly decide whether the most recently closed single candle, so the latter one is the latest two closed once, is so called indecision candle (Pin Bar) or
My MT4 will connect for 5-10 minutes then show no connection every 5-10 minutes. It does this all throughout the day. I need help. I have uninstalled and installed MT4 and rescanned server list but it continues to do this. thanks
Hello, can someone help me? I'm newbie on mql programming, how to run script with prefix and suffix pair? This script has been run successfully on basic pair ( no prefix and suffix). Thank you #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "https://www.mql5.com"
I am trying to get this code to work in a way that it will allow only one buy and one sell open at any time. I can not get it to acknowledge the script to limit the numbers. I was able to get a small code to restrict to one open trade in total to be allowed. But I am wanting to allow one sell trade
I already found the problem, ** delete this thread *** Update: I still found a problem that I can't get the right price reading from the indicator
I have five orders on the chart, I am making a loop to select order to make some modification, it did not work so I print the order ticket along with its index to check, and I have noticed this when these 2 line where here the it prints as follows for(int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) {
Hope everyone is having a fantastic day! Can someone provide a brief tutorial on how to add a Pocket Options account to the MT4 platform? Thank you! Johnny
i know how to calculate ticksize double Ticksize = MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_TICKSIZE); and lot size double Lotsize = MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_LOTSIZE); but how do i calculate the cost of one contract? and the smallest possible change in profit when you are in trade
Recently installed MT4 and at present time, the buy;takeprofit and stop lines are not on the chart.  How do I get these lines on the chart.
Hi there, I have been trying to test my strategy, but it is difficult to test directly on historical data. Is it possible to test in a more controlled environment? I have the impression in some articles are used "mock" currency (a currency made up with controlled data). Am I wrong? I'm using
Hello, RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP trailing stop stopped working. Does anybody know if any recent MT4 update changed the Trailing code sintax or something
Can "return" operator exit loop in user-defined function and return the required value? or there is no way but to use "break" operator to exit the loop and then "return" operator to terminate the function and get the required value? Thanks
I'm working the course of Jim Hodges at the moment he is teaching how to use magicNumbers, my question is there a better way to do it or is this the normal way(generating Magicnumber)? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
  T3_dpo  (17   1 2)
Hi everybody, I'm posting this good indicator. Regards MFX
Hi, I am new with MQ4 and I've tried to put this to work but there is not way to read a second NEW candle. I've being testing in a range of 2 weeks, and the script should look for a new candle every 5 minutes (candles of 5 minutes period). I really don't know what I am missing. Here you will see
I'm trying to count how many times a conditional event occurs. But when I test it, it gives me unrealistic numbers. I don't think I am coding it correctly . Need help for(i=0;i<Bars; i++) { if(Close[i+1]<Close[i+2]<Close[i+3]<Close[i+4]<Close[i+5]); x=x+1; Comment(x); }
  Problem with Parabolic EA  (12   1 2)
hi all Please help, i have a problem with my PSAR EA. The problem is it opens properly as i want it to, problem is when it closes it opens another trade. I would like for it to open a trade & close THE TRADE that's all. I know there's something missing. I tried searching on the internet but no luck
Hi, I would like to code (at least try to) an indicator that could give me a hint regarding the volume of sells/buys during a current bar. I know how to code in mql4 but I would appreciate ideas that could help to get somehow the desired result, if that is even possible. What is needed? where to
The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday , March 19, 2021. This version provides error fixes and platform stability improvements. The new build will be available through the Live Update system
Hi i need help on adding an alert sound and notification to send to phone to this MACD when the histogram bar crosses the zero line to negative/positive. Can someone please help
Hi, I'm a complete beginner so apologies in advance. I have created an EA based on a consolidation breakout indicator. Once the conditions are met it sends two pending orders at the high and low of the consolidation. Once one order is entered the other should be cancelled and a trailing stop tracks
Hello, I am beginner at coding, and i dont know how to make this: Open one trade at Tuesday at 10:00h, and close it at Friday at 22:00, if still open? Buy or Sell are based on some indicators. Can somebody help me
#import "shell32.dll"int ShellExecuteA(int hWnd,int lpVerb, string lpFile,int lpParameters,int lpDirectory,int nCmdShow);#import......int init(){     // open init file      ShellExecuteA(0,0,"C:\\Users\\OSR2\\EA2.bat",0,0,SW_SHOW);...The above ShellExecuteA call only works the first time the EA is...
Hello community, i m using the custom indicator Alert(iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Heiken Ashi",0,0,0)); can any one help me how to find out the Heikin ashi candle Open,High,Low, and close from the using the iCustom Indocator for the heiken ashi