MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 145

[Deleted]
A nice, complete queuing for you all - how do you delete your MQL4.com account
  Indicator MQL4  (5)
Hello dear community, i wrote the Indicator below and the Array "MA_MX" supposed to find the max price difference with MA and draw a line above it. However it sometimes gives me over 2Billion as the value and when i change the timeframe "sometimes" works seemingly ok. The problem is when it works ok
I have a list of symbols. Pairs = "EURUSD,GBPUSD,GBPUSD,USDCHF,USDJPY" ; I want to know how many times "USD" is repeated in this list. Pairs = "EUR USD ,GBP USD ,GBP USD , USD CHF, USD JPY" ; I want to know this for others as well, for example for "GBP" and "EUR"
  Modify RSI.mq4  (3)
Good day, I'm newbie in coding so struggIe to understand the RSI.mq4 file. Just want to put a small change, that mq4 file can calculate the data which - period 5 - use the result of RSI 14 It's like the option "Previous Indicator's Data" (when the previous indicator here is RSI14) but I dont know
Hi everyone, I encountered error code 138 when backtesting. I've looked on the internet that RefreshRates() can fix this. However after using it the problem still exist. Here's my code: if (newBar && !CheckIfOpenOrdersByMagicNumber(MagicNumber)) {
Dear forum members! Are you familiar with MT4 EAs that use entry and exit points? (Which predefines these, but only opens a position if the market moves that way.) Please write if you know of any
  Expression  (2)
what happens if I do this, x = y = z
<Deleted> a drag n drop approach to price alerts for MT4. <Deleted> <ex4 file deleted - post mq4 if you want to share>
Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to coding EA's and im just learning all of the workings of indicators and i've hit a roadblock with an indicator that i found and was tinkering with.. I was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction (been spinning my wheels for a couple days now). All i'm
Kedves Mesterek! Dear masters! My question is: Would it be possible for an EA to only trade (open positions) between 12 and 20 every weekday. BUT he would bring stop orders 24 hours a day (Buy stop, Sell stop). So you could only open them at that time. Do you think it can be solved? Thanks for your
[Deleted]
So is there any particular valid reason as to why my EA is doing the very opposite to what I have told it do to? Any valid reason as to why It's returning known OrderSelect() error messages when I have set my EA to ignore certain error codes. I know why the EA is retuning these error codes and is
Hi, I want to ask you how can I use and trades only one trade. I used ontick this code: switch (EA_ModeStrategy) { case Trade1: { UpdateComment= "TRADE1" ; Trade1(); } } I have selected Trade1 in my dropdownlist in expert settings and
[Deleted]
Hello I'm writing my first EA and it includes and SMA. If it crosses, I just want it to close the old order(if there is one) and open the new order in the right direction. I tested it and improved it, but the EA opens the new position and doesn't close the old one. Here my codes: The one to close...
does any one can help me to do  i have two array , array A & array B  if i want to save array A data to csv then read from csv and to write to array B how can i code it,thank you! that is my code blow  thank you!  "writefile"handle=FileOpen(filename,FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE);...
Half of candlesticks are missing on charts
  Supertrend -> Icustom  (16   1 2)
Hi I have read many threads about this, but i still can find a solution... I wanted to try this common and very popular indicator, the "supertrend"...but still not finding the right way... actually I'm in stall with this code... double val_super_trend_up = iCustom(NULL, 5, "SuperTrend_plus", 10, 3...
Hi everyone. I've been trying a different strategy recently, however been having issues with the EA not updating as I thought it would. I'm running the update part of the EA on a timer like so: void OnTimer () { double bbMid = iBands ( NULL , 0 ,bbPeriod, 0 , 0 , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 , 0 ); if (
[Deleted]
Hello to the MQL community, I'm using the ZigZag indicator for my strategy and building an EA for that porpuse. Is there a way for getting info. from this indicator? The info. that i need, is the price at the last top "zigzag", and the price at the last bottom "zigzag". I enclose a picture...
  metatrader 4  (10)
Hi, I have been using metatrader 5 for the last week or two, and I wanted to demo a couple indicators on metatrader 4 but when ever I download the program from this site I only get metatrader 5 for some reason? any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks for any help on this matter!
Hi everybody! This is my very first message on this board, so I thank you in advance for the help you will kindly provide me with. I would like to have some hints about the best way to make mql4 interact with external programs, written in a different language as it may be Python. The task I'd like...
Hi all. I need to calculate the lot size based on a fixed amount of the account base currency and a StopLoss. But I need to remove the amount charged by the commission on ECN brokers. For EURUSD 5 Digit works fine... but  not for other pair like USDJPY   Then i do this: extern double InvestMoney = 5...
Hi I am considering trading for someone who only provides MT4, not MT5 at this time. Can my MT5 code run in MT4? thank you
Hi guys. Please I would like to know if the objects that I placed on my charts are also migrated to VPS. In other words, are chart objects such as VLINE, HLINE etc. migratable
Hi. I need to create some label & some arrow, but when i use ObjectCreate() command, this object will appear in chart window object list. Is there any way to create an object, but the object itself will not appear in object list? so user will not remove of move it by accident. Thank you.
  Magic Number  (2)
I'd like to create a function which returns the number of trades using a specific magic number. Does anyone have ideas as to how that could be achieved? Not necessarily asking for specific code but possibly ways I could use existing mql4 functions. Thanks in advance
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| KM-Strength Arrow v1.mq4 | //| Khurram Mustafa | //| https://www.mql5.com/en/users/kc1981 |
Hi community! I have coded this system and i keep having the error of zero divide in 'my code name' could you please review my coding, what is the problem here? int magic = 100222 ; int OrderID; double CurrentSpread = NormalizeDouble ((Ask-Bid), Digits );
Like many other users I would really appreciate it if the Metaquotes staff would implement some features that would rise the quality of this forum. Introducing categories would be a first step. I want to help a little by asking the forum users, which categories you think, would make sense. This is...
MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal, as a new component of the MetaTrader 4 Online Trading Platform, is intended for simultaneous management of multiple accounts. MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminalwill be helpful for those managing investors' accounts and for traders that usemultiple accounts simultaneously....