Market condition indicators/tools - page 6

Digital filters indicators were created and uploaded on this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Later on we can discuss about how to use them for market condition evaluation and forecasting (I used them for the long time so can share some experience for example).

I look forward to that Newdigital , especially the corona indicators.

This is a start of continuation of the market condition indicators, this graph is showing the currency pairs and the absolute strength trend with arrows by timeframe, you can increase the size of the graph by increasing the font size, can determine the trend by open bar (bar = 0) or closed bar(bar => 1), you can use it on 1 pair or add more pairs and timeframes. The colors are by default how Newdigital described in this thread but the colors and arrow types can be changed, also the indicator has alerts where user can specify how many arrows in the same direction to alert. The alerts should only alert in strong uptrend or strong downtrend. For now you need AbsoluteStrength in experts/indicators folder, until i figure out how to make this 1 indicator. Also attaching a AbsoluteStrength mtf.

Something forgot to mention above is in the trend display settings in IndicatorInWindow = true and ShowCurrentPairOnly = true and as long as AbsoluteStrength window name is same as Trend Displays AS_WindowName you will get something similar as this in the sub window, in this picture.

Files:

This is Ichimoku2 Trend Display, pretty much the same as Absolute Strength as far as the inner workings go, something i forgot to add to the Absolute strength was the ability to move it to different corners, so did that with Absolute Strength and the same for Ichimoku2. The Ichimoku is using 6 different ways to determine uptrend or downtrend, have determined how to decide if its strong up or downtrend but not determined a weak up or down trend, so for now its just using strong up or downtrend or notrend. The 6 ways i know of are

0 = Close above/below cloud" ;

1 = Close above/below Tenkan" ;

2 = Close above/below Tenkan&Kijun" ;

3 = Close above/below Tenkan&Kijun&Cloud" ;

4 = Close above/below Tenkan&Kijun &&Cloud && Tenkan is above/below Kijun ";

5 = Close above/below Tenkan&Kijun && Tenkan is above/below Kijun ";

6 = Close above/below Kijun";

and pretty sure i got them covered in the indicator, but like always any ideas are welcome and encouraged.

Ps) need Ichimoku2 in experts/indicators

There is some signals which is always coming late but it is most strong signals:

Chinkou Span/price.

It this indicator can be imprioved for it - it will be great.

Anyway - thanks.

Yes that would be easy,what i was thinking was decide the strongest bull bear signal, then next strongest bull bear signal,and next etc. then go from there.

And some other request ... I am not sure - it can be done or not but coding:

previous tool is having MTF on open bar. It means - D1 timeframe is changing the arrows as a compass

Can we have something as

UseCloseBar as true (otherwise as false)?

I am not sure that it is possible for MTF coding (in case of attaching indicator to M5 for example with every timeframes on the chart up to D1 or W1).

I am talking about arrows only.

There are some Ichimoku signals (from 6 to more).

It may be found here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177647

but it was summarized on this thread (on the beginning of the thread):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986

(it was int'l conference about Ichimoku and I translated something here onto english language as much as I could at that time sorry).

newdigital:
And some other request ... I am not sure - it can be done or not but coding:

previous tool is having MTF on open bar. It means - D1 timeframe is changing the arrows as a compass Can we have something as

UseCloseBar as true (otherwise as false)?

I am not sure that it is possible for MTF coding (in case of attaching indicator to M5 for example with every timeframes on the chart up to D1 or W1).

I am talking about arrows only.

Found some errors in numbering the arrays, should be good now, if I am understanding UseCloseBar is the similar concept as we use in Ea's, if so, its in there, in the external parameters theres this,, extern int bar = 0;, if you leave that at 0 its on the open bar, anything greater than 0, will be closed bar.Far as been able to see the Ichimoku is accurate on all timeframes, no matter what timeframe the display is on.Looking now the looks like Canadian dollar very bullish now.Anyway will add the more decisive Ichimoku trend settings next.

ps) had read somewhere i can't remember where that the default mt4 Ichimoku indicator the shift is one bar off(if using large timeframes 1 bar can be huge), checked the Ichimoku2 indicator and it seems to be following Ichimoku's shift rules correctly, just for information.

Reason: