MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 147

Does anyone know of a 3rd party that offers software/tick data for testing EAs? I'd love to have a second opinion. I have two brokers already that I run against but I'd like more data! I thought I remember running across something like this before I knew how to code MQL at all, but I cannot find it...
Error! Invalid file type uploaded, Grace.ex4 - Script. Your product's category is Experts, correct program type for it is Expert Advisor why say my EA is a script thanks
  For loop, array & timeframe  (12   1 2)
Hi guys, don't know if I know what I'm doing, are either lines of code correct? int TimeFrame[ 3 ] = { 15 , 60 , 240 }; for (i= 0 ; i< ArraySize (TimeFrame); i++) { if (TimeFrame[i]== 15 ) { return (i); } if else (TimeFrame[i]== 60 ) { return
for Example: I will buy 0.07 lot EURGBP at 0.8040, and the SL = 0.8000 I want the mql4 code : to calculate when hit SL , the losing usd amount is ? anyone can help? THANKS
203 for Example: I decide to use $28usd to be Initial margin for selling EURGBP ? if mt4 acc. leverage = 500 I want the mql4 code : to calculate the lot =? lot anyone can help? THANKS
Hello. There are incorrect information about ObjectMove() in MQL4 Reference (MetaEditor Help). T wo variants, but one duplicated description. https://docs.mql4.com/objects/objectmove
Implicit string to number conversion warning occurs next to all values in the array. Don't understand why considering each value returns a double. How can input the values for RSI240P0, RSI240P1, RSI240P2 in the array without getting that warning? double RSI240P0 = iRSI ( NULL , PERIOD_H4
int CheckBuyOrdersinLoss() { int op; { for (i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MagicID) // if (OrderType()==OP_BUY ) {
[Deleted]
Hello, i had find out with the help of a Moderator that in the Strategy Tester the function OnChartEvent() does not work, i wanted to ask if somebody knows a trick or solution how i can get the chart event also in a Strategy backtest.
  Global variable warning  (15   1 2)
I am getting the warning "declaration of 'SLPrice' hides global variable". (When I click on the error it takes me to where I've added ***). Pretty sure this warning leads to another one as I input my stop loss as "stopLossPrice(SLPrice)". The subsequent warning is as follows: "implicit conversion
Good evening, I need help, I built an EA that opens Buy or Sell if it breaks the night channel, this if it does not exceed 12 and if there are no open positions, also closes all positions at 11pm. The problem is that he doesn't open sell positions for me in the backtest . You can help me? Here is
Hello. I have several MT4 brokerage accounts. Each of them automatically copies trades from an MT4 signal provider. Is it possible to receive a text message alert when a trade is copied and entered for me? If the answer is yes, do any of you know how to accomplish this? I really appreciate any help
hi all. i am not a coder i just tried to create a simple ea by combining two of them and adding some features. i did manage to make it not to produce errors at some point but it didnt open any trades. the first ea is calculating the sl tp and ts values based on atr and multiplies it by them the
https://imgur.com/qXfjZIi Or is there a script one can download that will achieve the same result? The ability to visually place a bracket order, view the r2r ratio, and have the order size automatically calculated based on the trade's risk amounts in USD and % account equity
Hello there. I am a beginner. I tried to display OrderProfit() on the closed time on the candle. Here is the code // -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- // timginter @ ForexFactory // // [spread], [ATR], ([number of opened]) [average] // //
This is not my indicator, I downloaded it. Essentially it draws structural points on the chart which which it does perfectly. When I call this indicator in live trading it returns the correct value, however, during backtesting in the strategy tester it returns 2147483647, I have spent countless
  Warning  (13   1 2)
I have this code which ensures price is always rounded to the correct number of decimal points. It works fine but I keep getting the warning "implicit conversion from string to number". Is there anyway of performing the same function without getting this warning. If not, what could happen as a
  Getting a Day  (1)
Hello Folks, I am new learning MQL4. I am working on EA which should modify its values on Monday . I used DayOfWeek function in comment section to check, during backtesting whether it's changing its value from 0 to 6. but during back test it always shows 1 I dont know why. Can anybody help in this
  Error 130  (4)
I get the error 130 when placing an order, this stands for invalid stoploss but i don't see what is wrong so i was wondering if someone could help me out. The code is: extern int dPrice = 5 ; extern double MinLotSize = 0.01 ; extern int period = 20 ; extern int TakeProfit = 10 ; extern int
  Check - what have I done wrong?  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Writing code int GetN() { int n = 0 ; for ( int i = OrdersHistoryTotal() - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY) && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic && OrderSymbol() == _Symbol ) { bool profit = OrderType() == OP_BUY ? OrderClosePrice() >
Can any help me on how to draw rectangle on WebTerminal
  Array  (5)
When I input RSI60PO, RSI60P1, RSI60P2, RSI60P3 in my script, the correct value appears. However, when I input RSI60[0] in the script, the value returned is 0, instead of the value of RSI60P0. This happens with all four values and I'm not sure why. Thanks for the help in advance double RSI60P0 =
//Input Variable for StopLoss% input double StopLoss = 0.015 ; //Risk% input double RiskP = . 015 ; //Short Term MA Period input int ShortTermMovingAverage = 2 ; //Medium Term MA Period input int MediumTermMovingAverage = 10 ; //Long Term MA Perios input int LongTermMovingAverage = 20 ; //Configure
Hi guys I need advice on what to do with the magic number of my EA. When I start my EA I manually input the magic number that my EA will use, and when I use my EA to a different chart and input the magic number I add +1 to the magic number used on the first chart so the magic number that will be
Please forgive me, I'm relatively new to using the Strategy tester. I'm trying to test an EA I've written to implement a strategy on GBPCAD.  But when I click in the "Symbol" box on the Strategy Tester Settings, I get a drop down list of Symbols, and GBPCAD is not there.  I see no options for adding...
Hi all, I would need to double-test the entry condition in my EA. The condition is the same but I want to test its validity with a time delay. for example: if(OPEN_CONDITION){        time_delay (2s);        if(OPEN_CONDITION){                OrderSend();        }} Sleep() function does not suspend...
Hi all, done some research on the following, and have hit a wall. In MT4 this seems to be more difficult to do, compared to MT5. Maybe I'm not searching in the right corner of the forum or internet? Wouldn't be surprised if I missed stuff. Hope someone here can point me in the right direction for
Is this possible? If yes, how
Hi bros, I have Expert Advisor and want to sell it, on the other hand i want to protect source code too. EA can be place at Metatrader market or user can be download .ex4 code website which to be ready later. Monthly subscribers for example must be paid 1000 usd for to use it. But if the subscriber
Hello i'm searching for an EA that i just have a screenshot of it It just place two pending order with a trailing stop and other very interesting features So maybe someone can find it back or code it Thank You