MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 151

What's the difference between text and text label in MT4
Galera estou recebendo esse erro no bot alguém pode me ajudar? o erro é esse: WINZ21 Buy's Break Even ERROR Preço atual: 103940.0 Abertura da ordem: 103925.0 tipo de ordem:Compra SL antigo: 102425.0 SL novo: 103945.0 alteração em pontos 30 error #4756 o codigo é esse abaixo: ***
I draw a trend line and when I change the timeframe disappears  why?
Good morning, I use an icustom function to look up the value of a buy or sell indicator in the previous candle: ex: double xyz (int index, int shift) { return (iCustom (Symbol (), PERIOD_H1, "indicator", index, shift)); } then in the ontick function I specify the following: if ( xyz (1,1) <= -
How to make mt4 default iExposure indicator sorting by pair name like below ? Audcad EURchf Gbpusd I trying sort the array but not working : ArraySort(ExtSymbolsSummaries,WHOLE_ARRAY,0,MODE_ASCEND);
I can't understand
When I print this code, it gives me the index number instead of the price. I want to get the price and not the index number. double RSIValuesArray[ 6 ]; ArrayInitialize (RSIValuesArray, 0 ); for ( int i= 0 ; i< 6 ; i++) { RSIValuesArray[i] = iRSI ( _Symbol , _Period , 14
I was trying to find a way to add a recursive indicator as a resource in an EA or in an Indicator , I tried searching but couldnt find anything that could help Is it absolutely impossible to add a recursive indicator as a resource ? Because no matter what I try it keeps on giving me the error
void OnTick () { if ( OrdersTotal () == 0 ) { if ( iCustom ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , "mt" , 0 , 0 ) > 1 && iCustom ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , "mta" , 0 , 0 ) > 0 ) { OrderSend ( _Symbol ,OP_BUY,lots,Ask, 1 , 0 , 0 , NULL , 0 , 0 ,Green); } if ( iCustom
Hi, I try to understand why i haven't the right &Profit amount on terminal vs my calculation. Please see my my balance 1000€ account in EUR leverage 100 Risk : 1% => 10€ for a BUY trade : BID / ASK price : 1,18874 / 1,18905 spread (3,1) StopLoss = 30pips => 1,18605 With calculation, for 30 pips
I'm slowly learning MQL4 and I would prefer to learn for myself rather than have everything handed to me on a platter. If anyone can help me on the following sticking point, that would be greatly appreciated. I am basically trying to display the current exchange rate of a particular currency pair as...
Hi everyone. I use MT5 with python for AlgoTrading. I can do these in my python script: Get historical data Send order Close position via https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5 . But, in my country, most of the Forex companies still work with MetaTrader4. I did some research
Hello PPL, I was hoping one of you wise coders could help me out here. I need a timer expert that will automatically close trades, across multiple currency pairs after each trade has been open for 4.5 Hours. I found the script below over at https://forum.mql4.com/36808 which is nice but it only...
I'm looking for a Bollinger band indicator (for MT4) which will notify me when the signal goes outside the bands. All of the indicators I've seen don't provide notifications - just the BB image. There are 1,000's of BB indicators/EA's out there - all for free! - though none I've seen provide
  Include Files  (12   1 2)
I just want to clear something up about .mqh Include files. Once I have compiled an EA that uses an Include .mqh file do I still have to distribute this .mqh file to all computers and MT4 's that use this EA or does the code of the EA now include the code of the .mqh files after compilation. If the...
The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday, May the 14th, 2021. The new version provides the following changes: We have significantly optimized platform operation under Wine on macOS and Linux : Fixed display of emails, news, chats, as well as of Signals and Market sections, Fixed
Hi guys, need a bit of help here. Have been on a demo account of MT4 for a while, all no issues. Have transferred template of charts & my profile to live account, and now cannot see any trade levels on any of my charts. Have checked 'Show Trade Levels' is ticked in Tools - Options. The colours
I am trying to import an indicator as a resource inside another indicator , But when I try and compile the code , it gives me the error: unknown resource type 'C:\Users\r2\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\97E7543905E3BBAA10BC45C3DA77753D\MQL4\Indicators\IKSH.ex4' When I call this indicator using
REF: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/158112 I do not want to revive the old thread, here, " due to the fact that the terminal stores symbol data for 10 minutes since the last access to them ", so 1 single chart with the below code can span ~100MB of RAM depends on how many data are in your terminal
Every time when the market get volatile my computer get freeze. I know, maybe I running more indicators than I need but as I'm learning I need them. On my indicators I use basically this format to plot them. int K= 0 ; int Periodo = Period (); switch (Periodo) { case ( 1 ): break ;
PLEASE HELP i need mt4 build 1090 or 1080 thank you
  New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1090  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1090 The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on May 19, 2017. The new version fixes some bugs in the operation of the client terminal. The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.
Hey, can someone please fix this error please.  After compiling i got: 'iM' - Illegal switch expression type Thanks double iM =MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_PROFITCALCMODE);switch(iM){   case 0:sMarket = "FOREX";break;   case 1:sMarket = "CFD";break;   case 2:sMarket = "Futures";break;   default:sMarket...
  hi community  (1)
i am basic programmer anyone help me whenever i will get any close order then immediately i have to open one buy and sell for the same currency But my codings are working first two orders closing then will be immediately open my new buy and sell order here my codings void OnTick() { //--- for
I've been trying to understand the nature of the error there are no trading operations , which appears regardless of whether I add a bunch of checks indicated in this article (https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555) or, on the contrary, remove all the checks and conditions, so that nothing interferes
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Mom Vol2.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
Hi there, I am writing an Expert that is going to open trade on Buy/Sell signals (arrows) from Hull MA indicator This is an example of my code: double val = iCustom ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , "hull-moving-average-arrows" , 34 , 0 , 2 , 1 , 5 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 1 , 2 , 233 , 234 , 1 , 1 , 1 );
I want to place 1 buystop and 1 sellstop pending order and let them close in the next 6 bars, and i don't how. //buy setup if ( OrderType(OP_BUYSTOP)== 0 ) { OrderSend ( NULL ,OP_BUYSTOP, 0.01 ,RR, 3 ,RR- 20 * _Point , 0 , NULL , 0 , 0 , clrGreen ); } //sell setup if (
Hi all, My MT4 in my macbook suddenly cannot launch. Before activating the terminal, a window pop up saying shutting down the app. Anybody knows how to fix this? Thank you in advance. Josh
As shown as the below image, I have tried restarting the MT4, recompiled those indicators, refreshed on the Navigator window. Unfortunately, none of them work, would anyone know how would it be fixed