MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 146

The CCIMA EA uses Commodity Channel Index and Moving Average to enter the trade. The CCIMA EA can use to trade all kind of Forex, Indices, Commodity, Metal and Crypto Currencies inside the MT4 platform. Overview Trade direction based on MA trend up and down and CCI breakout from base level -100 and
  Uninit reason  (1)
Hi guys، I ruined my expert on my pc it works well, but I run it on VPS server it don't work, it gave me errors like uninnit reason 3,5. What I should to do
Can anyone help to resolve this is there a place where you can check the fault codes
[Deleted]
Is there another way to derive the body of the candle, rather then using moving average. double AvgBody( int ind) { double candle_body= 0 ; ///--- calculate the averaged size of the candle's body for ( int i=ind; i<ind+m_ma_period; i++) { candle_body+= MathAbs (Open[i]-Close[i]); }
Calling the system gui library and creating a simple dialog program initializes fine on mt4, but once the chart cycle is switched several times, it will be wrong, while on mt5 there is no such problem, everything is fine The code and images are in the attachment
  MT4 Backtest Bug  (4)
Hi guys, since yesterday my MT4 Strategy tester is becoming very strange... All the EA the i use for backtest will result like this. All price open at far from where it should be...Even using the MT4 original EA Moving Average, it also showing that, the buy price opens at super high then close at
HI together! I want to write eg the spread in a csv file line by line for different times (eg every 10 min), but cannot set the pointer to the correct line (= the next free line). It always writes the data into the same line. nevertheless i can read an open the file with notepad or Excel. But I...
I have a workspace with 4 charts that are set to sync on the same symbol. The purpose for this is to perform a different analysis for multiple time frames under the same symbol. For this to work, each chart in the workspace needs to share the same symbol, and be configured to use a separate account
  how Sleep() use?  (18   1 2)
hi, i do Sleep() in EA, why no useful? somebars=(Period()*60*1000); OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotsOptimized,Bid,3,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,Blue); Sleep(somebars); Print(TimeCurrent()); but----------------------- 23:49:48 2005.02.04 10:24 ϵͳ1-3-7 EURAUD,H1: open #7 sell 0.10...
Hello, I have a trendline on my chart which basically shows the trend of price and I have a horizontal line which stands for support or resistance. I want to calculate the  intersection of the trendline and the horizontal line Is there any way to do this with MT4?
  Obj_Hline Price  (3)
Hi guys I have a code the create horizonal line on chart, my problem is how can I get the price of where my horizontal line is located and save it to a variable, if I drag the HLine up or down the variable where the price is saved will updated. thank you
  For Loop & Array problem  (17   1 2)
Hi all, I would like to open my trades when a certain amount of figures is reached so that the EA can open x amount of trades. So for example: 2 figures 1 trade, 5 figures 2 trades, 7 figures 4 trades. I know there's is a way as i have tried using the following: for (a;a< 1 ;a++) for (a2;a2< 2
Does anyone know of a 3rd party that offers software/tick data for testing EAs? I'd love to have a second opinion. I have two brokers already that I run against but I'd like more data! I thought I remember running across something like this before I knew how to code MQL at all, but I cannot find it...
Error! Invalid file type uploaded, Grace.ex4 - Script. Your product's category is Experts, correct program type for it is Expert Advisor why say my EA is a script thanks
  For loop, array & timeframe  (12   1 2)
Hi guys, don't know if I know what I'm doing, are either lines of code correct? int TimeFrame[ 3 ] = { 15 , 60 , 240 }; for (i= 0 ; i< ArraySize (TimeFrame); i++) { if (TimeFrame[i]== 15 ) { return (i); } if else (TimeFrame[i]== 60 ) { return
for Example: I will buy 0.07 lot EURGBP at 0.8040, and the SL = 0.8000 I want the mql4 code : to calculate when hit SL , the losing usd amount is ? anyone can help? THANKS
203 for Example: I decide to use $28usd to be Initial margin for selling EURGBP ? if mt4 acc. leverage = 500 I want the mql4 code : to calculate the lot =? lot anyone can help? THANKS
Hello. There are incorrect information about ObjectMove() in MQL4 Reference (MetaEditor Help). T wo variants, but one duplicated description. https://docs.mql4.com/objects/objectmove
Implicit string to number conversion warning occurs next to all values in the array. Don't understand why considering each value returns a double. How can input the values for RSI240P0, RSI240P1, RSI240P2 in the array without getting that warning? double RSI240P0 = iRSI ( NULL , PERIOD_H4
int CheckBuyOrdersinLoss() { int op; { for (i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MagicID) // if (OrderType()==OP_BUY ) {
[Deleted]
Hello, i had find out with the help of a Moderator that in the Strategy Tester the function OnChartEvent() does not work, i wanted to ask if somebody knows a trick or solution how i can get the chart event also in a Strategy backtest.
  Global variable warning  (15   1 2)
I am getting the warning "declaration of 'SLPrice' hides global variable". (When I click on the error it takes me to where I've added ***). Pretty sure this warning leads to another one as I input my stop loss as "stopLossPrice(SLPrice)". The subsequent warning is as follows: "implicit conversion
Good evening, I need help, I built an EA that opens Buy or Sell if it breaks the night channel, this if it does not exceed 12 and if there are no open positions, also closes all positions at 11pm. The problem is that he doesn't open sell positions for me in the backtest . You can help me? Here is
Hello. I have several MT4 brokerage accounts. Each of them automatically copies trades from an MT4 signal provider. Is it possible to receive a text message alert when a trade is copied and entered for me? If the answer is yes, do any of you know how to accomplish this? I really appreciate any help
hi all. i am not a coder i just tried to create a simple ea by combining two of them and adding some features. i did manage to make it not to produce errors at some point but it didnt open any trades. the first ea is calculating the sl tp and ts values based on atr and multiplies it by them the
https://imgur.com/qXfjZIi Or is there a script one can download that will achieve the same result? The ability to visually place a bracket order, view the r2r ratio, and have the order size automatically calculated based on the trade's risk amounts in USD and % account equity
Hello there. I am a beginner. I tried to display OrderProfit() on the closed time on the candle. Here is the code // -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- // timginter @ ForexFactory // // [spread], [ATR], ([number of opened]) [average] // //
This is not my indicator, I downloaded it. Essentially it draws structural points on the chart which which it does perfectly. When I call this indicator in live trading it returns the correct value, however, during backtesting in the strategy tester it returns 2147483647, I have spent countless
  Warning  (13   1 2)
I have this code which ensures price is always rounded to the correct number of decimal points. It works fine but I keep getting the warning "implicit conversion from string to number". Is there anyway of performing the same function without getting this warning. If not, what could happen as a
  Getting a Day  (1)
Hello Folks, I am new learning MQL4. I am working on EA which should modify its values on Monday . I used DayOfWeek function in comment section to check, during backtesting whether it's changing its value from 0 to 6. but during back test it always shows 1 I dont know why. Can anybody help in this