MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 925

[Deleted]
Hey guys, how often will mt4 reconnect to the server? Is there any limit set to this? Something like after 5 times do not connect anymore? best regards
[Deleted]
OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.2, Ask, 0, Bid - 15* Point, Ask +50* Point, "Buy Order", 0, TimeCurrent() + 60 * 60, Blue); when my  criterion are fullfilled, nothing happen;  but if I use OP_BUYlimit instead, it will take action, why is that?  Is it something to with my slippage (I've set it to zero...
  lot increase  (17   1 2)
Hi all, I want to give every order that is opening a lot size bigger than the last one. For that I try to use the following code to get it. The issue is that the orders are not getting to open, but if I use FixedLotSize directly  (without lot increase) is ok. Could anyone show me where I'm wrong ?...
Hi all, new to mt4, and not familiarised with the script interface, i have some questions and need help. I need to record all securitiesNAME, BID and ASK from MARKETinfo() window or only CLOSED price for all securities in a CSV or TXT or XLS*  FILE, and this had to be done every minute. Is there a...
Hi all,  Can anyone provide the file of mt4 live charting? I means the source code of the currency live chart.   Thanks all 
Hey, I am looking for sample code to open long position (OrderSend) if: 1 condition: iATR < 20 and 2 condition: 1 condition lasts from 10 seconds Thanks in advance...
Hello ExpertsI modified a script I found on these forum to open 3 trades at the same time (I am interested on open all tickets at same entry price) - (code attached).Initially the 3 tickets are opened with StopLoss defined but no TakeProfit (=0). I notice that eveytime I change either TakeProfit or...
when I added some "text" on some symbol chart of 1 hour timeframe, after that I go to its chart of 15 minutes timeframe, and I find that these "text" still exit. My question is that whether these "text" can only exit on 1 hour timeframe rather than other timeframe charts? if it is available, how?...
Hi all, on my pc I have more than one MT4 installed. Now I want to export some informations to excel by the mt4 dde interface. The problem is that all mt4 dde interfaces has the same name. How I can rename the dde interface in Mt4 so that I get for each source an separate name. I want to
G'Day Mates. Everybody well I hope. Help is appreciated to make this indicator work. What it should do is divide the current Candle high-low range, example 30, by the sum of the CandlePeriods high-low range. Example, if CandlePeriod = 3, and the sum of the three candles at close = 130 (40+60+30),...
Dear all   I coded a EA to trade with multi pairs:    for( int z=1; z<=3; z++ )   {            switch(z)      {         case 1: symbol = "GBPUSD";             count_2_1440_up = count_2_1440_GU_up; count_2_1440_dn = count_2_1440_GU_dn;             ctime_2_1440_up = ctime_2_1440_GU_up; ctime_2_1440_dn...
New article Jeremy Scott - Successful MQL5 Market Seller is published: Jeremy Scott who is better known under Johnnypasado nickname at MQL5.community became famous offering products in our MQL5 Market service. Jeremy has already made several thousands of dollars in the Market and that is not the...
Hi, I would like a script to generate a daily statement from Metatrader 4. I cannot be at my PC at exactly 3pm MST everyday. Unlike the logs, these html pages are easy to import into Excel and analyze. Thanks! -Drew Pips Edmonton ==============================================
Hi, I am receiving signals from an auto EA and I want to auto-generate additional Pending Limit orders orders based on these incoming Open orders. I want to be able to set the Lot size based on a multiple of the original Open order as well as set the Pending price and Pending T/P price based on the...
Is it possible to programmatically get old comment, printed by Comment() function for purpose of adding new line to the old comment?
[Deleted]
  Your opinion wanted  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Ive been working on this scalping EA . I need fellow coder's opinion before i run it on demo account. The tester report was from 15/03/2011 to 15/03/2013 and starting balance $10000 and lot size is dynamic. <Moderator's Edit> Before anyone gets excited about this strategy please read this post
  newbie here need help  (14   1 2)
can anyone help me with this.. my ea just working only on tester but not on live trading, pls check attached ea is there something missing? i put init & deinit also but still not working on live trading
Does anyone know of or even if there is a code to convert the standard candlestick chart to a tick chart?
Hi all, I was just testing an indicator and the end result was that my MT4 program stopped responding and wont let me restart. Would someone mind advising me how I can go int the program files and delete the last work I entered on my chart which I presume is causing the platform to hang? I tried...
dear all friend,       i need ur help to find calculation from grow balance percentage from graphic chart in detailstatement..  
[Deleted]
  Help please  (10)
Hi All, I am studying the MQL4 book. I have 2 questions.  1) In some of the coding I see the "While (true)" being used. I would have thought that within the brackets the condition  is  stated. I would have thought  "True" of itself is not a condition.  2) Mostly I see only ( )  sometimes I see ( ) )...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                               Moving Average.mq4 |//|                      Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                       http://www.metaquotes.net/...
[Deleted]
I am using MT4 under Windows 7. Real time seems to work fine. I have downloaded the history data using History > Import - it runs fine. When I try to run my back testing, I get the message for no history data in this message title. Here is some additional facts, specific to Windows 7. The downloads
[Deleted]
I just downloaded the Matatrader 4 system. Since I am new I have not found a way to addthe  green indicator line to the chart. The red line is already present. Can anyone take me through the steps?
[Deleted]
I I have an ea on account #1, can I place or close a trade on account #2 from account #1? Thank you... 
  Need Your Help!  (2)
Hi, I just learning MQL4. sofar i am implementing by writing code as free of cost to peoples. i have one problom when i call the custom indicator. EA place buy/sell as per indicator alert. but when it closes the buy/sell order, its again place buy/sell order when indicator conditions still true. How...
I'm trying to merge the DST gmt filter rules(using DayOfYear filter), but can't get it to work; this is my coding: link to "Day of Year" calendar: http://www.soils.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/asig/doyCal.rb /// I preferred this shorter version, but not working correctly in backtest ///int StartHour...
[Deleted]
In order to read out data from a CSV file, I have some questions. The data is in following format 123.234 , 65.987 , 34.985 , 34535.909 , 345.345, 5450.45 , 494.93 , 948.34 , Every line has the same number of entries and those are all doubles. Now I seem to manage to read the values one by one. But...
[Deleted]
  Bar counting  (4)
I am trying to backtest price data and am wondering how to create a simple indicator to count the number of bars over a specified time range.  I presume that this would make use of datatime variable to set the exact range of dates and then use this in some way to calculate the bars.  I am a newbie...
Hello I m beginner  (in English too) and i would like on a H1 Chart, at each new candel, have the MACD value of the last minute of the last hour. If I use imacd whith a shift=1 its Ok during the first minute but during the rest of the hour its a probleme because if its 13h12 I have the 13h11 MACD...