MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 123

Help in coding  (2)
Hi i want some one help me in this code ... As you know about DST ( Daylight saving time ) and mt4 change it's time I enter my trade by my indicator in a specific time and when the time of mt4 changed the arrow will be late 1 hour according to DST hope that you can understand what i want
Hello, EURUSD, GBPUSD working with BUY STOP OR SELL STOP but in USDJPY not working... My code: gRecoveryZonePriceSell = NormalizeDouble ((Ask/Bid/OrderOpenPrice()- 200 * _Point ), _Digits ); gSellStopTicket = OrderSend ( _Symbol , OP_SELLSTOP, 0.02 , gRecoveryZonePriceSell
void CloseLast() { OrdersTotal ()== 11 ; // 10 trades of 0.05 lots in one direction with distance of 150 and 1 trade of 0.5 lots in opposite direction ( i.e Hedge trade) int total = OrdersTotal (); for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect
Hi all,  All of my custom indicators have suddenly stopped loading in my MT4. When i drag one to the chart or double click the terminal freezes. The Journal tab states the indicator initialized successfully. The in-built indicators work fine though. Another thing is that loading a template with...
Hi, I have used Andrews Pitchfork in MT5 and I like to add Fib extensions outside the channel. When I use the same indicator in MT4, I can't apply the Fib extensions. Does anyone know of a solution? The difference appears to be you can't apply levels in the MT4 version. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I ran strategy optimization for my code. Picked a optimized results and ran the tester with those settings. Expert properties exactly match the optimization settings. But I am getting a different results for the same settings? I have seen this happen before? Is this a bug in Metatrader or is...
Hi everyone, Suppose I have 2 instances of MT4 on my computer from 2 different brokers. I'd like one of them to be a signal provider to the other but am not sure how to go about it, so I have the following questions if anyone could help me: Q1. Is it possible to host both instances on one mql5 VPS
Hi guys! I am trying to create a trading strategy, which follows a simple rule: If Reversal Indicator prints some specific values and we have less than 10 open positions then we open a Sell position. If Reversal Indicator prints these values but we have 10 open positions, then the strategy should
[Deleted]
Hi, I wonderwhy my hotkeys and favorites, which I set in the navigator disappear every nowand then. Pretty annoying. I’m nottalking about a live update. How can Iget them back? Where arethey stored? I couldn’tfind them in the terminal config file in the config directory. Thanx. Forexfan
Hi Playing with swing highs and lows - LL,LL,LL,HL,HL for Swing Low and HH,HH,HH,LH,LH for Swing High. If I drop it on a chart... does what I expected it to do. However, doesn't paint entries in real-time and if I test it through an EA, opens trades at wrong entry points. I suspect the indicator is
Hey everyone I'm new here, and this is my first topic, I will be so glad if someone can help me fixing an issue with Mt4 , It's wont installed on my computer, anytime I'm trying to install it they ask me about " server proxy" I've no idea where I can get it from or how to change it from my computer
Working EA in real time requires the completed history of a given currency or does it work independently of the data downloaded in mt4? Thank you for your answer
Hello, I have problem with multiplier. My code: double getLastOrderTicket() { datetime open = 0 ; double orderLots= 0 ; for ( int i = OrdersTotal () - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS)) if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol () && OrderMagicNumber()
Hi As a seller, I uploaded the indicator I wrote. Surprisingly, when I download it from the site, it is in the list of experts in Meta Trader. I repeated this with the simplest indicators, that was the result. I already (five months ago) uploaded five indicators and put them up for sale without any
I optimize EA , no result show , later I know ObjectFind() and ObjectGet() functions don't work at optimizing! but in this articles https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1512 Special Features of Optimization Process Draw objects are not really set The objects are disabled in order to accelerate the
I know showing the text using the ObjectCreat() function is pretty simple , but I cant seems to figure out a way to show the Integer values using the indicator buffer I have seen some Indicators in the market section, where they show the Profit/Loss pips with alongside each arrow that the indicator
hello guys I have an MT4 indicator, but this is giving me the errors in the source code, as I'm not a programmer I don't understand any of this. this and the entire code of the indicator, if anyone knows how to solve these error messages, could you help me? (screenshot of errors is attached)
Machine learning is a powerful tool for not only coming up with new strategies (like we do in TRAIDE) but also for improving your existing strategies. In this article, we’ll cover adjusting your position size using a random forest algorithm and turning your strategy on an off...
Hi, when use OrderClose, always close also if not reach specific price. So must close when reach -/+100 points depends of direction. My code: double ClosePrice = NormalizeDouble (MarketInfo( _Symbol ,MODE_BID)- 100 *MarketInfo( _Symbol ,MODE_POINT),( int )MarketInfo( _Symbol ,MODE_DIGITS));
  withdraw from metatrader 4  (11   1 2)
i have 200 euro on metatrader 4 but i don't know how to withdraw it i am unable to login to metatrader 4, it immediately logs me back out i tried to contact the custommer support on this website but they immediately close my ticket without responding what do I do? How can i withdraw the money or get
Hello, I am attempting to convert a pine script code to mt4 expert advisor but I keep getting this error for my variables. I appreciate any help. Thanks #property copyright "Jacob Mastroianni" #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict //--- input
How would I move the terminal to a separate screen? Thank
Hello, I had this indicator and I wanted to convert it to an Expert Advisor. I tried to do it myself but it didn't work. Thanks! //---- #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 LawnGreen #property indicator_color2 Red #property indicator_width1 1
Whenever I am trying to download the MT4 from the website, it is giving me the MT5 download exe. How I can I get the MT 4 exe that I can work on it. Please suggest.
Hi, I don't want to use auto trading at all. but indicators which i use require to turn auto trading on. For instance, i have an indicator named as "Close All Positions" which closes all open orders. But it only works when auto trading is set to on. Now when i set auto trading on, some auto orders
Hi Guys, When the new candle generates, I would like to get the last one and last two iHighest. My code is double lasthi1=iHighest(Symbol(),0,MODE_HIGH,50,1); double lasthi2=iHighest(Symbol(),0,MODE_HIGH,50,2); if(Close[2]>lasthi2 && Close[1] > lasthi1) { return(true); } But it...
Hey folks, is there a way to open new orders automatically with an EA or Script from a single order. The first order is opened manually from the BUY or SELL buttons, but after that the script comes in and automatically opens multiple(maybe 10) more similar orders with similar SL and TP values. I
[Deleted]
After compiling an EA, is there a way have the EA run the start() function without having to wait for the next tick?
Good evening, fellow MT4ites! So up until last week (November 2020) my MT4 platform (Version 4.00 Build 1311) suddenly seized sending email alerts. My SMTP details are correct, including the port number (587). I used SendGrid and now I'm using Sendinblue to see if it was an issue with SendGrid
  Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks  (2757   1 2 3 4 5 ... 275 276)
MT4 will evolve and will soon merge with MT5. There will be a single compiler supports both platforms. More information on the forum Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway - MQL4 forum Что будет нового в MetaTrader 4 и MQL4 - большие изменения на подходе - MQL4 форум