Cutomze indicator, how to get indicator level value?

For example, in a RSI indicator, we can use IndicatorSetDouble to set the levels to, e.g, 70 and 30, but how to retrieve the values from the code?

There is no IndicatorGetDouble...

Thanks

If you use IndicatorSetDouble to set a level you know the level and don't have to call a "get" function.

peter.MT4Web:

If you use IndicatorSetDouble to set a level you know the level and don't have to call a "get" function.

But what if I want to get levels for an indicator that was added by user via MetaTrader's GUI? How can I get those levels?

Ruslan Garipov:
But what if I want to get levels for an indicator that was added by user via MetaTrader's GUI? How can I get those levels?
You can't.

Alain Verleyen:
You can't.

That's sad :( Since your reply is from 2017, has any change been done with this situation? Is it now possible to get the value of levels placed by the user via Terminal's GUI?

What is sad is you.

1. Do you really expect that people are still watching this thread after three (3) years?
    Don't resurrect old threads without a very good reason.

2. Perhaps you should read the manual.
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
         How To Interpret Answers.
              RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
         How To Interpret Answers.
              Dealing with rudeness.

3. Do you see any GetDouble functions in Custom Indicators - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5? No? Then why did you post?
Reason: