monitor several accounts simultaneously

Does anyone have a solution to monitor different accounts of different brokers at the same time?
I trade on different accounts with different brokers and I would like to see the results on 1 screen in 1 application.
Example was the Metadashbaord or something.
Does anyone know a solution?

Edbeleg

You mean login to multiple broker accounts in one terminal????

Ugochukwu Mobi:
You mean login to multiple broker accounts in one terminal????

Yes, I think it is strange that there is no immediate solution available.

Surely there will be more traders who trade with multiple brokers?

Install multiple copies in multiple directories, one per account. Done.

William Roeder:
Install multiple copies in multiple directories, one per account. Done.
can you explain what you mean, I can only put in an account in an MT4.

edbeleg I can only put in an account in an MT4.

Yes, so install multiple terminals. What part of "Install multiple copies in multiple directories" was unclear?

William Roeder:

Yes, so install multiple terminals. What part of "Install multiple copies in multiple directories" was unclear?

Strange question?? You can only use 1 account of 1 broker in MT4. I want to be able to monitor all accounts of all brokers at once. That's not what you mean, is it?

you must use mt4 api. google with key "mtapi", and code your program.

Trinh Dat:
you must use mt4 api. google with key "mtapi", and code your program.

No, that's not it. Is there a replacement for mt4 multiterminal? 

And then an mt4 multiterminal where you can monitor multiple brokers?

edbeleg:

Does anyone have a solution to monitor different accounts of different brokers at the same time?
I trade on different accounts with different brokers and I would like to see the results on 1 screen in 1 application.
Example was the Metadashbaord or something.
Does anyone know a solution?

Edbeleg

I need a monitor alarm system between different trading terminals. 1 master several slaves - if any mismatch between . The cause can be few . Maybe copier , maybe instrument close in slave account, maybe server of broker down .. etc .. anyone have any solutions?

edbeleg #: You can only use 1 account of 1 broker in MT4. I want to be able to monitor all accounts of all brokers at once. That's not what you mean, is it?

Correct; only 1 account of 1 broker in one MT4. Again, what part of "Install multiple copies in multiple directories" was unclear?

Reason: