Anyway to set a horizontal line alert inside a custom indicator window? (MT4)

Hi to anyone reading. I have recently bought a custom indicator for buy and sell signals that works amazing on all timeframes.

It uses a double confimation system for buy and sell signals in the form of up/down arrows and an oversold/overbought spike in the indicator below the price chart. 

In the picture I have attached, I wanted to ask if it is possible set an email alert on the red horizontal lines that I have attached to the custom indicator, below the price chart, so that each time a spike hits the line, I can get an email alert - is this possible?

<image deleted>

Elliot Boakye: Hi to anyone reading. I have recently bought a custom indicator for buy and sell signals that works amazing on all timeframes. It uses a double confimation system for buy and sell signals in the form of up/down arrows and an oversold/overbought spike in the indicator below the price chart. In the picture I have attached, I wanted to ask if it is possible set an email alert on the red horizontal lines that I have attached to the custom indicator, below the price chart, so that each time a spike hits the line, I can get an email alert - is this possible?

Discussions about products are not allowed on the forum.

However, that been said, that product already has an email alert functionality. Read the products instructions or discuss it with the author or other users by commenting on the product's own Comments section (not here on the forum).

Reason: