MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 915

hello everybody. I try to learn mql programming with your site. İt is very useful . I made ea but need your help. with macd 24.400.20 and macd 12.26.13. ( only buy no sell at macd 24.400.20 >0 ) Buy rule:a) macd 24.400.20 shift2 <=0 ,macd 24.400.20 shift1 >0 b) macd 24.400.20 shift 0
[Deleted]
How can I get the average value of an array? int x[5]; x[0]=3; x[1]=7; x[2]=4; x[3]=7; x[4]=9; Alert("The average value of x is: ");  
Hi!   I try to do EA hedge. Hedge for one open order. And i don't know what's wrong with conditions.     double bid = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID);      double ask = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_ASK);      OrderSelect(1,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hi   I have noticed the 1 hour chart is way out of scale on the EURAUS.   Simple experiment. I read the bid on the 1 minute chart as1.27004 and the very quickly went one by one to the monthly chart.   All gave the same bid price except 1 hour which said1.24518.   I have repeated this several times...
hello all, Strategy Tester Module. If i  run a strategy without the optimization check box selected then i get a list of all trades matching my criteria (i see them all if i click on the 'results' tab), however, if run the same strategy with the optimization checked, i only get a comprehensive...
I meet a  weird mathematics problem. Does any expert help me resolve this problem ?      double BasicLot=0.1;   int MaxPosition=7;   double TotalLots = (BasicLot * MaxPosition);      if(TotalLots == 0.7)      Alert("TotalLots == 0.7");   else if(TotalLots > 0.7)      Alert("TotalLots > 0.7");...
HELP! I downloaded MT4 fro www.metatrader4.com, filled in the login form, agreed to the newsletters, clicked couple of times & then takes you to webpage which tells you your login, but says the password has been emailed to you  I have tried 2 different email addresses & tried the whole process 5...
[Deleted]
  Questions from Dummies.  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I suggest a new topic for questions from newbies to more experienced traders. For the latter, please have a little patience for us inexperienced traders (or me, if I'm the only dummy here=)) Thanks KimIV for the advice to create this thread
Hi  i ve got the following situation. I call iCustom for indicator A to call indicator B that return data almost instantly. I say almost cause it takes a few ms cause of some data validation indicitor B it does. Cause of these ms, the Buffer in indicator A is filled up with carbage.  The only way to...
[Deleted]
I am a newbie to MQL4 and developing a trade strategy.  I have written some code, and I want to use a script to generate the orders, and an EA to employ a Trailing stop.  I have been reading a lot of the posts in this forum, but I just want to make sure my code is going to perform as expected. On a...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a problem related to opening new position. I would like to make my EA open one hedge position if I have only one open position at the exact moment. I tried to use that code: if (OrdersTotal() == 1){ for(int cnt=0;cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS,...
[Deleted]
How can I get the highest value of a pair over the past 321 minutes? I don't want the high value for 300 minutes or 360 minutes.  It has to be 321 minutes. If it is early Monday morning then it should count the most recent minutes from Monday as well as the remaining minutes from Friday.
I need to control the state of arrays in my Expert Advisor. For this, I want to create a dll in C++ that would receive two-dimensional arrays from MQL4 and output their state in a pop-up window. As far as I understand, I need to pass a two-dimensional array from MQL4 to the dll, but how to pass a
New article MQL5 Cookbook: How to Avoid Errors When Setting/Modifying Trade Levels is published at mql5.com: In continuation of our work on the Expert Advisor from the previous article of the series called "MQL5 Cookbook: Analyzing Position Properties in the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester", we will...
I see this ea on internet. But not run when i attack to chart. Some funtion not enought. When order hit stoploss, ea dont open continue hegde. Please Help me modify this ea with these condition: When one order hit stoploss, continue open two order Buy-Sell. And then continue open hegde when other...
[Deleted]
  coding help  (4)
#property copyright "Kang_Gun"#property link      "http://www.free-knowledge.com"#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 8#property indicator_color1 Yellow#property indicator_color2 Yellow#property indicator_color3 LimeGreen#property indicator_color4 LimeGreen#property...
[Deleted]
Hi to all. Im new in MQL4. I wrote a little EA that save some information on a csv file. I don't want to keep in mind to execute EA or to attach it on graph every login!  There is some technique to avoid this? can i set up my EA to be able to auto start with platform?  There are other tecniques that...
[Deleted]
How can i have the same indicators set(or properties..) in one desktop(MetaTrader4) in another desktop or devices using my same trading account?
[Deleted]
Does this give you the highest value over the past 24 hours only only the highest value since midnight?   iHigh(0,PERIOD_D1,0)   If today is Wednesday, does this give you the highest value of Tuesday or does it give you the highest value between 24 and 48 hours ago from now? iHigh(0,PERIOD_D1,2)...
hi all, sorry, I'm a beginner in the world trade. just few, I know a programming language. but, I have tried to create my own EA by MQL-4. and I have compiled it, no errors found. but, I always failed the test in the chart. how is this??? any help, please. 
Does anyone know of a free EA that can do the following:  1) Let you set a pending order with initial entry, TP1 and SL 2) lets you input TP1, TP2, TP3, TP4,....,TPn (each one definable by user, per trade).  For example: TP1 = 20 pips TP2 = 40 pip TP 3 = 100 pips TP 4 = 150 pips  in one instance....
[Deleted]
Hi all, instead of the default - Pass, Profit, Total Trades, Profit Factor, Expected Profit, Drawdown, How can I obtain Profit Trades (%) in the Optimization Results? Or can I derive the profit trades from these parameters ? Thanks
[Deleted]
Yo, juste a simple question, how to know the opening date of a selected order ? I mean I got 5 orders open and still not clotured, and I want to know the date when my EA opened a selected order... Thanks in advance
Уважаемые разработчики. Просьба прокомментировать ответ брокера : Цитата : "Отвечаю на Ваш вопрос по поводу отсутствия минутных котировок за 2-3 года. Разработчик программного обеспечения MT4 установил ограничение на количество отображаемых тиков на графике и то что мы выводим на график, это тот...
Why I've differents results in 3 PC with same parameters in entry, same dates range and same broker ?  I've the follow results.  - Backtest in First:   - 2nd Backtest: - 3rd Backtest   
I have installed MT4 manager to a Windows 8 based laptop. It has an error of public key not found but i already put the appropriate registration entry on the manager. Does it means that the MT4 Manager is not applicable with windows 8? Thanks
How is it possible that an EA has more than one condition for opening orders.Advise ,Example appreciated.
i made EA with simple strategy but it not work it dont open position and i dont know why its strategy works well with most pairs and time frames (not more H4) please help me extern int MagicNumber = 0; extern bool SignalMail = False; extern bool EachTickMode = True; extern double Lots = 1...
Hello all,  I am trying to write a very short indicator that I can run in back test that will show me how deep a draw down goes during a set of tests. I am looking at Martingales type of trading systems in some EA's. If the draw downs are not too deep they will close out as profitable in the MQL4...