MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 119

Hello, Are there any way to set Mt4 account trading only with EA tradings. I want to disabled to trading manually. Is that possible? Best
Any help will be much appreciated
It's something I've noticed over the past few years, is it that MT4 is not much different? Personally I prefer the slightly updated GUI and pointer to chart accuracy of MT5, but loading back data on charts seems a little slower
Hey guys . as you can see this indicator has the option to Alert on current bar , but it doesnt have the option to show arrow on candle open or when the alert comes . how can we make this indicator show arrows when it alerts on current bar ? thanks a lot #property indicator_chart_window #property
Hi All, After installing an EA, i get the error "Cannot Load 'Metasetup.dll' [126]" in the experts tab & the bot ist not executing. Also 3 times new (plain) re-installations did not help. Unfortunately I got no solution from support so I am wondering, if someone from your end also experienced this
[Deleted]
Hi, How can I detect a double click event on a Chart ? I can do it for a single click using : void OnChartEvent(const int id,                   const long &lparam,                   const double &dparam,                   const string &sparam) { //new logic    if(id==CHARTEVENT_CLICK)    { .........
static int counter; static datetime hour; if (hour!= iTime ( NULL , PERIOD_H1 , 0 )) {counter++; hour= iTime ( NULL , PERIOD_H1 , 0 )II I need to set the counter on 0 every time I close a trade... I tried to do this... but i think when the trade close, also the if statement... if (
hello friend, i make an expert advisor that opens a new chart with the function ChartOpen("US100.cash",PERIOD_M5); , it works great, but when i try to use the expert advisor in the strategy tester it does not work, what can i do? thanks
Hello everyone. I would like to know if it’s possible to have round corner on a pannel mt4? Thank you
I have this test indicator : #property version "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Lime #property indicator_color2 Red #property indicator_width1 1 #property indicator_width2 1 #define BuyBufferIndex 0 #define
The EA I had written worked properly last weekend, however, rerunning the same test as last week gave me different results. I isolated the problem to assignment of a value to a variable. The variable had a space in it after assignment. This problem applies to all the programs I have written in the
Hi All, I‘m wondering if there is an easy way to exit a trade using a signal or indicator I have in my charts. This is default in Ninjatrader. I bought very good third party tools but would like to exit fully or partially a trade automatically if price reaches the indicator (band for example) or if
I have a question regarding the signal I just published for follow up purposes: [...] I have been working on this strategy for about one year and in April it went live with small lot sizes and a deposit of 2000 BRL. I monitored it and made a few adjustments along the way and increased the deposit to
  MT4 download  (2)
Hello, how do I download MT4 for windows? When I download and install a file from this link, it installs MT5 instead of MT4 https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download
Hi, I have an open order counter, which works, and I want to know the open price for the last opened order... so I made something like this string MyComB=CountOrdersBuy()+ 1 ; //this value is ok //Then, I use "MyComB" as the comment for next BUY order //Orders Counter BUY <-- This works ok int
Hi All I would like to modify pending orders (BuyStop & SellStop). It only modifies once instead of several times. Please help if you know the problem. #property strict extern double TakeProfit= 10.5 ; extern double StopLoss= 10.5 ; int MagicNumber= 10 ; int DelayTime= 1 ; static datetime
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I've basically created a script that will report the average High/Low range for the Symbol and TF considered, it will calculate every single candle, as you see: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Avg
[Deleted]
Hi, I was trying to plot ATR on a separate window, can someone point me what I'm doing wrong? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ATR GU_scalp.mq4 | //| Eddy
[Deleted]
Hi All. I have Metatrader 4 running on a VPS via Roboforex. I have 4 accounts for different strategies. When I sign out of one and into another, the same settings apply and are copied across even though I have signed out of the other account. For example 1) If I put a chart up on 1 account and sign
  EA Activations  (2)
Trading Fam, I have a question regarding the number of activations i have on my EA. I looked into my profile and I see from the EA I purchased a while ago this is what I see : -------------------------------------------------------------- Activations left: 19 of 22 Experts MetaTrader 4
Hey gang. I've spent a bunch of time google searching and can't come up with a solid answer. How can I load custom time frames into the strategy tester? I'd like to test my EA on the 2m timeframe. Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
  freeze level  (8)
Hi, I have a question about freeze level. According teh below line from teh documentation, you cannot modify a market order if sl or tp is withinn freeze level distance from teh market price. " An order cannot be modified, if the execution price of its StopLossor TakeProfit ranges within the...
  Trail  (4)
adding Trailing is not working ,please your help will be appreciated. input bool UseTrailingstop= true ; {Trail(Trailingstop,MinProfit,Trailstep); for ( int x= 0 ;x<= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;;x++) bool r= OrderSelect (x,SELECT_BY_POS); intMagicNumber=OrdermagicNumber(); orderType=OrderType(); if
Hi I found a video with an Indicator I liked and took a screenshot of the code. When I tried to replicate it in MetaEditor it wouldnt compile, asked the videos owner but havent heard back yet. My plan is to make an Indicator from this that displays the up and down movement, ie subtracting the
Please I need who can help me add notification to my indicator when it crosses
hello dear i m using EA in my MT4 with IC market broker ....i got 2 warning emails about hyperactive issue , they saying lower your server messages pls guide me how can i do that it will big help for me pls waiting for your kind reply
Unable to publish EA because of this error. Please help
Hi all! Such a problem: I connected a custom indicator to the adviser via #resource, everything works fine except for OnTick(), this function does not work stupidly. As soon as I turn off the indicator, OnTick() starts working... Maybe someone has come across this? ...And, unfortunately, there is
[Deleted]
  MT4 or MT5 ?  (16   1 2)
Which platform is best suited for beginners or new traders entering into forex for the first time