MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1068

I want to overlay a mvg avg exp on the volumes indicator in mt4 please let me know if know the procedure,and would like add a signal line in the macd please help in this regard Thanks in advance.
This function https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/iStdDevOnArray iStdDevOnArray has a whole load of functions to do with moving averages? Isn;t a standard deviation just a simple calculation of the data in the array like in Excel?
The expert advisor that i use have a mind of it's own(but he was programmed so it would be logical what's happening, only i can't find the 'trigger') When i fill out for my profits 1 it's a profit of 10 . A stoploss of 100 must be filled out as ' 10'. So far so good and it is working well in my live...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have tried for some weeks now to learn mql-coding. I would like to create a custom indicator where i want the difference between the opening and the close, the difference between the high and the low and the quote of above values. So far so good, but when I try to calculate an average of...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am trying to code a DLL to learn how to protect my codes but I was wondering the following : How do you code the following statement in the DLL double Highest = High[iHighest(Symbol(), 60, MODE_HIGH, 24, 1)]; I tried different approaches but all failed - I am using the expert sample...
I WANT TO KNOW THE PRICE OF A PARTICULAR STOCK ON LOOKING AT THE RSI..I MEAN IF I SEE RSI COULD DECLINE TILL 40(FROM 60) I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COULD BE THE PRICE WEN THIS DROP WOULD OCCUR IN RSI..(AN ESTIMATE WOULD ALSO DO).I GUESS ON USING AN INVERSE FORMULA OF RSI WE COULD DO THIS, I AIN'T ABLE TO...
[Deleted]
Hello MQL4, I was wondering if anyone has a custom indicator for Double Bollinger Bands. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web, and I am not familiar with coding. Thanks alot, Dan
hi frnds, am new to mt4. nw i need a EA code for RSI my condition is, RSI>40 means SELL and RSI<20 means BUy can u anybody help for me. am waiting for ur replay frnds.thank u
  Pair theory  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The theory of trajectory pairs. A new analytical method. Simple pairs. Anti-pairs. Continuation points. Fracture points. The theory is based on an examination of the price movements of the following instruments: Gazprom shares, data source: Moscow Stock Exchange, period: 1999, USD/JPY currency
I am assisting another trading coach to teach some junior traders about FX trading, systems analysis, backtesting etc. I am looking for sample EAs which "don't work" to use as examples for them. I have written some material for the students, but it would be more interesting for them to see other...
I want to compare the price of the EURUSD, for example, with the previous second or minute price. How can I do this? I try to use a while loop like this, for compare infinite times, but this code is very slowly and as time goes on is even slower :   double AskAnt = Ask;  double AskAct =...
[Deleted]
Hello, I coded already an EA and I like to add, a function where it will save the Statistic.htm file with the current status to harddisk. Is that somehow possible? It is very tiring, always going to the "Account History" and right click "Save as Report" Or maybe it is also possible, automatically...
Hi, I'm writing a script for calculating the MAE/MFE (maximum adverse excursion, maximum favorable excursion) with the strategy tester. So far, my script works great for currency pairs that are either quoted in USD (ie - GBPUSD, EURUSD, etc) or when the USD is the base (ie - USDJPY). By the way, my...
Kindly assist me with (if any Books or script needed to study programming Indicators) material to understudies Programming and compilation of indicator on meta Trader 4 Thanks a million Adesam adesam@gmail.com
hi how i can calculate Profit/Loss ($) in each pip movement in Market in following Currency : I have one order with (+20 pip) Profit and LotSize (0.04 ) in each following Currency . EURUSD (Profit = ? $) USDJPY (Profit = ? $) GBPJPY (Profit = ? $) thanks
[Deleted]
I have a indicator to show same broker info in screen. But I have a problem with this indi, it work fine in alpari uk, but not working is several other broker, as fxcm!! Α programmer can see what went wrong with this indicator...
void Function2_b(){    if (Use_TP1==false)return;      int i; int MAGIC2;  bool tp1_allowed= true;       for(i = OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0 ; i--)             {         OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS);                   MAGIC2 = OrderMagicNumber();                     if (OrderMagicNumber() ==...
[Deleted]
Hi all I just finnished backtesting an EA, and it works, so now I am trying forward testing, but whenever a signal occurs and it buys or sells, I get error 130, Invalid stops, does anyone have a tips on how I can figure that one out? Last time this happend: 2012.01.25 14:00:34 EasyMoney EURUSD...
I have been testing a new EA that I wrote on some test data in the MT4 tester and have some promising results. The EA trades only at certain specific times (hour) and now I am wondering which GMT the dates that are linked to my test data are using? For examle I can have data from my own broker, data...
[Deleted]
Hi I am trying to add a functino to my EA that shows the highest and lowest RSI values, I am new to coding but have come up with this: double Rsi_hi, Rsi_lo(int shift=0){    Rsi_hi = MathMax(iRSI(Symbol(),Period(),RsiPeriod,0,shift));  Rsi_lo = MathMin(iRSI(Symbol(),Period(),RsiPeriod,0,shift));...
[Deleted]
Hello folks. I'm making calculations for the box size according to H1. So if my chart is set on H1 while the box is drawn I'm fine. If I'm on another timeframe, I'm messed up, because the box is drawn according to the candles and not time. How can I tell in the code to draw the box on H1, no matter...
[Deleted]
  Alert As Object  (1)
Can someone help explain why this does not work? extern int AccountWarningLevel = 500; int start() { double EquityMarginLevel = AccountStopoutLevel(); if (EquityMarginLevel < AccountWarningLevel) { ObjectCreate("Warning",OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); ObjectSet ("Warning",...
Hi, I wanted to see if anyone knows how to load an ea onto a chart and trade on multiple currency pairs at the same time. Can this be done? I understand that I can place the ea on more than one chart, then keep up with all trades based on magic numbers. Just curious.
  #include  (18   1 2)
Hey all. This is from a newby to mt4 programming. I have an EA I had programmed (I have the source code). That EA uses the #include command to include both variable and function files which are stored in the same directory that the EA is installed in (terminal/experts). The format for that...
Hello, I am using 3 line break method as one of the confirmers for my trades. I have found an indicator in the codebase section (link: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9849) but struggle to understand how to turn it into and EA. I mean I have copied the code into a new EA document, and even entered...
[Deleted]
Need assistance to convert the following MT4 indicator to MT5, I've tried converting from MT4 to MT5 but no avail, still unable to run mq5 indicators due to some errors. I've attached the mt4 and mt5 indicators. I'd appreciate if you can help me and send an email to hoffman2503 (yahoo) If you can...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am was using OANDA MT4 and this morning i wasn't able to connect. Oanda support informed me to uninstall the app and reinstalled it. It worked fine for the first time then when I close and re-open it my old settings come back from the previous install. I did the following trouble shooting...
Hi, I can't find the possibility to close only the half of my position. With OrderModify() I can only modify the hole position
[Deleted]
Given this: Close[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,nLength,1)]); //<---- get highest close Is there a way to get the shift of the above bar using a combination of ibarshift() iTime() etc? Without using a loop?
[Deleted]
Hello. I draw a rectangle object on my Chart in H1. ObjectCreate("Box", OBJ_RECTANGLE,0, ...) If I change to another timeframe on chart, the object is not shown. If I go back to H1 it's gone too. Any ideas, why? I delete this object in init(), deinit(). But neither shouold be executed, changing the...