MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1067

[Deleted]
  ea thread  (9)
if buy is true while sell is false,it will be 20 orders. if sell is true while buy is false,it will be 10 orders the question is when buy and sell all true,ea will only do as sell is true ? any advice? start: if (!ExistOrder(OP_BUY) && buy){ OpenOrder(OP_BUY); } if (...
[Deleted]
Hi, could anyone be so kind to give me an indicator which will show pivot points for ONE day, and also showing the hi and lo from yesterday? I had a copy of a really good indicator which showed this, until my laptop collapsed and I lost all my favourite indicators. I also had a package of different...
I am using H4 to backtest on USDJPY I update the historical data and my backtest has not the same resul. I check my H4 file before update, all the volume are now different ? ex: before : 1999.01.04,04:00,113.470,113. 700,113.400,113.610,226 after : 1999.01.04,04:00,113.470,113.700,113.400,113.610...
[Deleted]
Dear All, Can you help me find out the general formula for calculating the overall initial margin requirements for a set of long and short positions at the same time? Assuming that, The same symbol is used, say EUR/USD.The standard lot size is, LOT=100,000.00 units.The leverage is, LEV=200 (i.e. 0...
[Deleted]
When I change the code on an EA then save it as different name it changes the one I am working on . Anyone ever have this problem? Don't know if it's in the platform or my computer. Also I have never used a limit order in the code before.Just market orders. For example : Buy 3 pips below Ask[0]...
[Deleted]
We our company would like to try out this MT4 metaqotes and unable to code these EA, we are one of the mainland china companies dealing with especially gold and silver business. We currently need to try out the following testing trial as well Please give the following information for try out login
[Deleted]
  Real Account  (3)
hi all, i am totally new to this world, and i would like to ask a very newby question (sorry about that): i am from outside US and i would like to open a new real account. what are the brokers that one can connect from this application? are there some recommended ones? i would like to open an...
B"H Hello there, Assume I have reliable M1 history bar-data. Is it possible to generate reliable M5 bar-data out of it? For example, by applying the following conversion scheme: Observe 5 consecutive M1 bars on each iteration. On every iteration determine the attributes of a single M5 bar (Open,...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new to MQL4 and am currently trying to write a hedging EA. The logic appears OK but when I back test the EA in MT4 on my test broker account I notice that some of my Sell Stop orders are mysteriously deleted in the trade results window. My EA code certainly isn't deleting the Sell Stops....
  Buy and Sell EA  (6)
I've been looking for new EA's and I came to a conclusion. I want that the EA do this every time it happens (IF the opening price of the candle < moving average 50, AND the closing price of the candle > moving average 50 I want to BUY) If possible i want another EA that do the oposite (IF the...
Hi, I need to point out the first long order that occurs after a pause of no open long orders (this EA trades multiple orders in the same direction). The code below tries to find this order, and put a marker on it (for debugging) . The EA places its trades as usual, and in the Start function I call:...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Is there a way to detect if an account that an EA is running on is a spreadbetting account as opposed to an ordinary account? The difference lies in the designation of P/L calculations - Spreadbetting gives a different result to ordinary FX accounts since P/L is measured in terms of Stake...
[Deleted]
I use strategy tester from metatrader 4 Speed 32 is too fast and 31 very slow !!!!!!!! Any help please?
[Deleted]
function for management void hedge{for(int i = 0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++){OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);if( OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&& OrderMagicNumber()== M1 ){ // simboloif((OrderType()==OP_SELL) ){// [ variables taken from order SELL ]stop = OrderOpenPrice();price =...
  Appointment of Social Moderators  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Every day, tens of thousands of unique users visit our forum, and we don't always manage to respond to violations of the Rules of MQL5.community. That's why we decided to improve our forum by introducing the status of a social moderator. We hope you'll like the candidates whom we've selected for...
The system will sell when the current price reach the upper bolinger bands,but it seems don't work .Help me,thank a million!!!!!!!
Hi guys, Another newbee question if I may. I want to write a custom indicator that will track for each bar in the chart whether price crosses a round number. I can do the round number bit because I just go to the textbook and use the MathMod formula, but I don't know how to store this for each bar...
When I backtest a EA in my laptop and desktop, it comes out different results. It say "unmatch data error" in my desktop. It places much less orders when I run it in desktop. I already check the Variable Inputs and parameters, they are same in both computers. And they both got history database for...
[Deleted]
the picture below describe the strategy, waiting for your response please
[Deleted]
When looking at the dollar index chart on my brokers platform and online at forexpros, the dollar index value is basically the same. However when I use the dollar index formula to calculate the dollar index by creating a cusom indicator and showing the index in a separate window, the value is...
Hi, how is it possible to include the "windows.h" bib?
Hi, I am looking for a way to store data to a mysql database. I have looked at the store ticks EA but that however does not do what I want to do. I am looking at support & resistance levels and I need to recaluclate these every 1 hour. So I am looking for a way of writing the 1 hour OHLC data to a...
[Deleted]
  Stop out levels  (4)
Hy guys! I was looking for this EA for a very long time, I just don't seem to find it. Can you please tell me if there is one and I missed The EA should do the following: In case of multiple trades, to indicate at what value of the currency pair I trade (maybe more of them, not just one, all the...
Hi, Does anybody have a simple solution for solving "re quote" problems? Thank You!
What is the best way to work out the correlation between 2 different instrument in MQL4? Should I load the data into an array and then draw a chart from that? In Excel, it is easy to do this with some functions but I'm not sure if MQL4 has them I want to work out a ratio as below and then apply all...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have this code below that is meant to fire an alert whenever a new S/R level is created. The problem I am having is that the alert fires over and over again, and I would like for it to only fire once. I figure the easiest way to solve this issue would be to take the value of the S/R level...
I am a beginner programmer and I am confused How do I convert this FastD(NS1) <= SlowD(NS2) to MQL4? { Entry and exit conditions } EntCondL = true; EntCondS = FastD(NS1) <= SlowD(NS2); EndofSess = false; If DataCompression >= 1 and DataCompression <= 4 then EndofSess = time = SessionEndTime(0,...
  ECN and Slippage  (1)
Hi, With market orders on ECNs there no point in specifying slippage on OrderSend (its ignored). OrderModify has no Slippage parameter (as it would be pointless). So the only place to use Slippage is on OrderClose... Or is Slippage ignored here too ? How and where do Slippage fit in with ECNs
Hello, I would very much appreciate if someone could share some simple lines of code they use with Alpari to request a Buy Limit order. I have been able to do this with other demo brokers, but the code is always a little different, and I have not been able to come up with a variation that would work...
I have a very simple problem, or I hope it is. I cannot believe that this code is not working: ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,0,0,"",0,0,Green); I guarantee that the condition triggering this trade request works perfectly, but I am simply unable to create a market buy order. Do...