Question for the pros: is a stable profitable EA a myth?

Hello, I have learned how to make simple EAs, but they either fail or make small or incompatible profits with the risk of making those profits. I've tried different indicator and nonindicator strategies, but it's not the same. Please advise me which way to dig at least approximately. If so, how many indicators are there in one EA? Do you use self-made indicators? On which instruments do you work? On what timeframe do you test your Expert Advisors? What brokers do you trust most of all? What do beginners need to strive for, etc. Surely, you have already been asked these questions many times, I'm sorry, I have not found the answer. Of course it is fun to create and test EAs, I want to know the answers (if it is possible) before I get bored. Thanks.

All the answers to your questions are on this forum, and have been repeated many times. use the search, this is the first step for a beginner. read the whole forum. everything will become clear.

example for the story... https://forum.mql4.com/ru/5597

An advisor is only a tool that implements the TS.

Have you seen a 100% profitable TS?

mqlskeptik:
I have learned how to make simple Expert Advisors, but they either fail or give me small or incompatible profits. I have tried different indicator and nonindicator strategies, but they all have failed. Please advise me which way to dig at least approximately. If so, how many indicators are there in one EA? Do you use self-made indicators? On which instruments do you work? On what timeframe do you test your Expert Advisors? What brokers do you trust most of all? What do beginners need to strive for, etc. Surely, you have already been asked these questions many times, I'm sorry, I have not found the answer. Of course it is fun to create and test EAs, I want to know the answers (if it is possible) before I get bored. Thanks.

Ways to profit from MTS

Option 1: advertise your Expert Advisor so that everyone would believe that you have the grail, and sell your product

2 option: when you run out of ideas, start writing the Expert Advisor on commission, an additional income + fresh ideas

Option 3: Stupidly look for the grail, until you find it.

"I don't need an eternal primus needle - I'm not going to live forever." // Ilf and Petrov

There's no such thing as EVERYTHING. And you and I are also... mortal, in case you've forgotten.

Everything only makes sense in the context of the situation. Yes! The sun will rise and set after us, but you won't make any money on it.
Live in the now.

mqlskeptik:

Do you think there is a car that doesn't break down?

There are cars of varying quality, some break down immediately and some break down later. Everything breaks down and wears out, it's a law of nature.

But taking good care of your car is another matter.

DDFedor:

example for the story... https://forum.mql4.com/ru/5597

Thanks for the link.

Read the thread, went to find out who Elder A. is.

"After interning at university clinics in New York, studied at the New York Psychoanalytic Institute and worked as a book editor for the largest psychiatric newspaper in the United States. I also opened a private practice.

My road to stock market success was a long one, with dizzying ups and painful downs. Going forward or looping back, I repeatedly bumped myself and bankrupted my stock account. After each setback, I would go back to work in the clinic, save my money, read, reflect, refine my methodology, and then start playing again."

However. Looks like he's in line to be studied.

Gentlemen. Are you serious? Is Elder an authority figure to you?
No! I'm not saying the man isn't. But what does that have to do with our case?

Svinozavr:
Gentlemen. Are you serious? Is Elder an authority figure to you?
No! I'm not saying the man isn't. But what does that have to do with our case?

Actually, I kind of missed it, so I wanted to check it out. Psychiatrists can be peculiar... Interesting.

What's wrong with that?

By the way, he's trading on the trade too ))))

http://shop.elder.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=3&cat=Software

Reason: