MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1073

[Deleted]
if ( OrderSelect (sticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true ){ order_type=OrderType(); Alert ( "ticket : " ,sticket, " order : " ,order_type, " bticket : " , bticket); if (order_type == 1 ){ OrderDelete(bticket); Alert (
Would the popular Advanced IDE's allow highlighting of User Defined Functions and Importing mql documentations? Could a seasoned programmer recommend a good one.
Hi, I have a EA that I only want to trade once per day..... It puts a BuyStop in at a particluar level and if it doesnt get trigged by the end of a 24 hour period it expiires. If it does get triggered though, i want to ensure that my code wont put the trade on again. Normally i would just use a...
Hello! I've heard (read) that some of the forum participants manage to earn, and they write that they have to study (trade forex) for 4-5 years to do that. What is the question, on what TF do you trade? How often do you make transactions? What is the lifetime of these deals? What indicators do you
[Deleted]
greetings need EA /indicator coding help from someone familiar with ichimoku indicator very very simple system but very reliable - only 2 indicators involved my trading system is used in live account by full time trader leave your email to my message box if keen to help serious coder only
Hi, can anybody recommend me a program for post-analysis of MT4's Statement? Interesting in diagrams, charts, tables and sortings of orders. Don't like to do it in Excel. The programs I found - only couple is cool.
[Deleted]
good day if i opened two symbol orders,how to sum up a certain symbol orders' profit,now mmatter it is 0- or 0+ . waiting .... kindly regard .
[Deleted]
  Please Heeelp!!!  (2)
I wanted to write an expert which sends an email signal when the body of the last candle is more than 50 pips. How can I do it? Is this a correct code? static int prevtime = 0; int start() { if (Time[0] == prevtime) { return(0); } if ((High[1] - Low[1]) > (50.0 *...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have traded the market for 17 years and have taught TA for5 years. I have developed previous systems and sold the on the net. This is my first EA – It is a system, and when the system is correctly set up viathe variables of the set up menu, There must be a field in the set up menu which...
  post an EA  (8)
Hello, I would know how to make to post an EA on the experts code base of the community site, how do? And I wonder why people are posting its, for sharing theirs losses or just for pleasure...?
[Deleted]
Hello, i have a short question. Whats the differents between the OrderClosePrice()-function and Ask/Bid operator ? For example when i use it in the OrderClose-function: OrderClose(order_id,1,Ask,3,Red); or OrderClose(order_id,1,OrderClosePrice(),3,Red);
[Deleted]
Is it possible If I do Quantitative calculations as an indicator and make the indicator create a spread sheet should the data be reflected the same if the idea was put into an EA. I ask because my EA results are 40% off the spreadsheet results for the same time period 2006- 2012
Help coders, my EA has no trouble opening trades but doesn't close any. I suspect the trouble is in my OrderSelect loop but i can't figure out what's wrong. HELP!!!! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+            //| Signal Begin(Exit...
[Deleted]
If you have a strategy for 1HR timeframe does it matter which broker you are using. Even though server times are different, 1 hour strategies should be able to execute on any server time correct
What code do you use to 1) find out what the chart's current time frame is (M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1 or MN1) 2) go 1 time frame higher: so if the chart right now is M30, use H1 in the code? This could work for every indicator, but for example with RSI, if you put it on a M30 chart, it becomes...
Hi, I have programmed the following code: double MA_Buffer[300];double RSI_on_MA[300];void CalcRSI(){int    i,limit=ArraySize(MA_Buffer);ArraySetAsSeries(MA_Buffer,true);for(i=0; i<limit; i++)   MA_Buffer[i]=iMA(NULL,0,13,8,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,i);   for(i=0; i<limit; i++) {...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to learn how to include files to my experts code of library: #property copyright "mit" #property link "" #property library int abra () { return(2); } code of ea: #property copyright "mit" #property link "" #import "mgk.mq4" int abra (); #import int init() { //---- //----...
[Deleted]
I cannot get this array to display the values in order the first time the loop is run. It is supposed to display "0 cnt str 00" "1 cnt str 11" for the initial go round but instead it prints "0 cnt str " with no value for the arr[0] Then on the second round it seems to act as expected. I read...
[Deleted]
How a expert can to read only last 20 history orders? Any idea?   for(int i=0; i<OrdersHistoryTotal(); i++)  {  OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);  {  Do some ....  }  } Now read all history orders....
Hello, I have following problem: For example, if I activate my EA I have in the top right corner not a smiley, but some other sign. Even so for some other signs. There aren't shown correctly. It seems like the font is not installed or something like this. Please assist.
Hi All, I am not an advanced MQL4 programmer and I am struggling to understand the proper use of the GlobalVariables() function. Very simply I have an EA running on four currency pairs and there are 3 key variables (Profit, Stoploss, Ticket) that I need to monitor for the EA to run properly. I have...
Hello! Please, somebody can help me to define "High(iHighest)" and "Low(iLowest)" since a specific time? I can find this in the topics: double highestPriceAfterBuy = High[iHighest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, iBarShift(NULL, 0, OrderOpenTime()), 0)]; How could I say High(Highest) since a specific time, e.a....
I wrote a program before using hours() & minutes() to find session times.It worked correctly. Now I've a aproblem using th same, and documentation sems to say that it is the time my ea ha been runing. And hours(timecurrent()) & minutes is the one to use. In my program I want to close trades at...
[Deleted]
hi guys, i thought about something like that: i wanna test wether in the last 10 bars there is a rage of X pips. i coded it like that but it doesnÄt really work for me. can you help me? for(int countback = 20 ; countback >= 0 ; countback--)   {   int high20Ago = High[countback];   int low20Ago =...
[Deleted]
I write MT4 EA's, scripts and indicators for a variety of users around the world all of whom are running at different versions. Do you supply compilers at different levels so that I can recompile any updates for each of them?
  ' Oke'  (1)
For faster trading a question. Is there a way to get rid of the confirmation screen of a closed order? When closing trades manual the ' oke' button is needed for confirmation before you can close another trade. But when you want to close a lot of trades there is much delay. Faster closing trades,...
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone know the best way of setting up windows firewall on server 2008 R2 ? My VPS provider sent the following advice: As you are only running Meta Trader from your VPS, I would advise that you only leave the inbound ports open for RDP access (3389) and the ports used by the Meta Trader...
I have codeing a Expert Advisor with wich you can trade your metatrader account with your mobile phone. it work with every mobile phone wich have a webbrowser, i have a 3 years old nokia mobile phone wich i can use for it, it does also not matter if you have a symbian or android smartphone, this...
[Deleted]
  PLEASE HELP  (4)
I JUST PROGRAMMED AN EA,BUT IS NOT PICKING TRADE
[Deleted]
  Account History  (2)
Is there a way to remove or hide cancelled pending orders from the 'Account History' tab?