MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1065

[Deleted]
I just did a backtest using a 1 minute timeframe on a New EA that I completed. The first 21 trades of a total 22 are winners. The last trade shows a significant loss and the chart drops off. I have noticed this on some of the EA'S on the code base also. Is this something to ignore or do I have one...
i ve put an indicator before on the site, i knew it is repainting before i put it and peolpe still advise not to rely on repoainting indics . now my question it is how to show the repainting??? or if it is possible to create an indicator or something that will allow to how the repainted arrows, i...
Can someone help me with the below code? The problem I am having is that I am getting the error code "Too Many Files Opened". What doesn't make sense to me is that I have the FileOpen and FileClose on the outer block of code. Shouldn't the while be working properly?...
[Deleted]
  frozen indices  (1)
indices have been frozen, nothing changes for more than 24 hours what happens?
[Deleted]
Hi! I am new in this forum, and I have a problem. I want to extract to an Excel file the values of the ATR indicator, but I have found how. Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot. Dimitris
Looking for the formulae for these 2
Please direct me to the url for this
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have no problem in capture market price during live chart with (Market_Price = Bid;). However, when I tried this code in the strategy tester, this code only capture the last market price in live chart instead of capture the price in visual chart from strategy tester. Any idea regarding...
I'm using the "Moving Average" EXpert that comes with MetaTrader 4. The buys and seels are not on the bars and way off. I've rebooted, downloaded new data but knowing helps. The problem first started when I was using my own expoerts and notice the problem during back testing. So I went to the...
[Deleted]
I cant see how to change the time on any of my charts on mt4. anyone know how to thanks.
Hi, My question is about optimizing section in strategy tester. For example we have one EA and want optimize tat for 12 months. After do this optimizing with MT4 it selects only setting with positive profit. So we have 12 months results that maybe some months our profit are negative(8 months...
Hi all please help me I need a EA That send A pendent Oder StopBuy & StopSell when The Market reachs A certain Price Exemple The EA Will Send a StopBuy at Price gbpusd 1.7788 when gbpusd Price Reach 1.7766 I Thankyou If SomeOne Could Help Me
hi forum, this indicator displays an alert, everytime the price touches a horizontal line. that works fine with pivot-indicators and also with lines i draw myself. now i want to know if it is possible that an alert comes up when a diagonal trendline is touched. i am not a programmer but i think it...
Hi there, I've written an EA (Probably badly... but I did it!!) and when I run it through backtests I see all the trades it would have taken. Then I go to trade live, I've ticked all the right boxes and I even get a smile face on the top right, however the EA won't take any trades. Does anyone have...
Hello I need some sonor alerts to some indicators, I rade that it is very easy and doesn t take time to make it. these indicators belong to one of best traders I n my country . I'm student so make me good price please. I want it the sooner the better, this is my kainermy@gmail.com send me a mail, I...
[Deleted]
I have a very simple code sample:     if (Range>avgRange) Comment("Deviation by ",Range-avgRange," pts. ",Range," = ",avgRange);    if (Range<=avgRange) Comment("No Deviation! 100% Ranging!"); In my specific example, both variables 'Range' & 'avgRange' are of 'double' type and are IDENTICAL in value...
Can someone help me with the included code? I am having problems with closing the first file and going onto the next file. What is occuring is that the initial file remains open. How do I close the first file when going onto the second file....
[Deleted]
If, on a chart, we have made two bars that are lower than at least the two bars prior and we trade a line back to a bar from that current bar that is at least as low as the current bar, there will be a highest bar between these two bars. The moving average that I would like is of period length from
[Deleted]
can you give me sample code for making SOAP OR REST API request from MQL? It also need help to send HTTP POST data to a web page from MQL.
Hi, I have an indicator as ex4. I put this indicator with the standard settings on my EURUSD H1 Chart and get only one signal the last three month. But the same indicator with the same setting shows about 80 signals in the last three month. The settings (inputs), timeframe, underlying, broker,......
Hello! Does anyone have or know how to write such indicator. It should draw trend line on chart from x time candle close to y time candle close. Thanks!
Here is a simple question for you gurus. I have a simple "if" statement that lets through everything it seems, in stead of skipping the code after the "if" statement" when the condition is not true. The result is that I get a lot of error 130 - invalid stops unnecessarily. I must be making some...
Hello, This is my first post. I am programming a custom EA that uses ADX Cross indicator which prints in the chart arrows to signal buys and sells. Like the following: I added another buffer to the Indicator in order to be able to read the signal, which was one of three: BUY, SELL or NOTHING. I run...
Hi, does anyone know of a script or other method that can place and/or move a limit order continuously between a live moving bid/ask with stop 10pips away and take profit 5pips with options to change,sl or tp distance or limit distance from bid/ask. Effectively, the idea of a market order but via a...
[Deleted]
hi everyone. i really and desperately need your help anyone!! my broker is fx pro, based in cyprus. thier server time is GMT + 2. they have told me i cannot change it, but they also said that the mql4 community may be able to help in getting a custom indicator or something. can anyone help me please...
EA will not be OP when setting lots smaller than 0.05 original settings extern double Lots = 0.10;extern double StopLoss = 100;extern double TakeProfit = 10.00;extern double TrailingStop = 5.00; Values ​​lot changed, but EA is not the OP extern double Lots = 0.01;extern double StopLoss = 100;extern...
It does not work in new version mt4 client of FXCM though It was working perfectly before. http://download.fxcorporate.com/FXCM-MT4Install.exe //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                           OneKeyBuyMorePairs.mq4...
Is there a function that can tell me which chart an order is on? If I shutdown then restart MT4... my EA thinks the order is on all my charts
Something i don't understand is when do you load indicators to a chart, is there a reason for it? Is it to make the expert advisor less harder working than to load the indicators from the indicators folder? And is there a difference for loading indicators in the way the expert advisor is written?...
[Deleted]
It doesn't want to buy. Expert Advisors/Allow Trading are enabled, smiley on the top, seems ok. Please help, thanks