Question for the pros: is a stable profitable EA a myth? - page 3

DDFedor:

No. It's best interpreted as "don't make an idol of yourself".

I am not threatened by it. I was surprised by the statement that Elder is an authority. Let's read it and see.

Svinozavr:
Eh! Sir...
If one could learn from the mistakes of others, all human civilization would end... No, I won't say...

So it's a blessing. The good is that everyone has to go their own way.

But guys! Think with your heads sometimes!!! )))

Sometimes... All right. Let Edler be that occasion ))

Mathemat:
Well, perhaps Elder, Demark and Williams can be mistaken...

Yeah, so it's worth a read ))) all right

Lyosha...
What kind of mistakes are there? Are there any mistakes in general places?

Then which Williams do you mean? Larry, yeah. I like him a lot. Bill - no, I don't. Killed the point of causality at the root. His "Chaos" is bullshit. It's like he just decided to change the field on business...

Richie:

You can listen to it.

Oh, thank you. I'm kind of missing out on audio in finance, hoping for pictures ))

Svinozavr:
By the way, what does "Nobody" mean? It means that you, Peter, have probably read the books of almost all the famous traders.

Richie:
By the way, what does "Nobody" mean? It means that you, Peter, have probably read books by almost all famous traders.
Sergey. Of course I have.
Do I give the impression of being illiterate?

Richie:
By the way, what does "Nobody" mean? It means that you, Peter, have probably read the books of almost all famous traders.
Successful traders are traders, books are for those who do not succeed in trading. So, "books by all known traders" is a ticket that is sometimes pleasant to read at bedtime, no more than that.

Oh-ho-ho...

I was specifically quoting why I was interested:

"After an internship at university clinics in New York, studied at the New York Psychoanalytic Institute and worked as a book editor for the largest psychiatric newspaper in the United States. Also opened a private practice."

Then a trader.

And then the conclusions. But that's another story.

timbo:
Successful traders are traders, books are for those who do not succeed in trading. So, "books of all known traders" this is a ticket, which is sometimes pleasant to read at bedtime, nothing more.

It does not make sense.
Reason: