Problem with iHighest/lowest, counts bars on current timeframe, not PERIOD argument

I am trying to get the highest high/ lowest low of last 4 weekly bars. The code works when I have it on the weekly timeframe, but when I switch timeframes it changes the value to the highest/lowest of whatever bars are there. So for example I am backtesting an EA on 5min data, and it is using the high/low of last 5min bars, instead of weekly bars. Any ideas why? Thanks in advance.

double fourWeekHigh = High[iHighest(0, PERIOD_W1, MODE_HIGH, 4, 1)];
double fourWeekLow = Low[iLowest(0, PERIOD_W1, MODE_LOW, 4, 1)];  

Alert(fourWeekHigh);
Alert(fourWeekLow);

sanders4069:

I am trying to get the highest high/ lowest low of last 4 weekly bars. The code works when I have it on the weekly timeframe, but when I switch timeframes it changes the value to the highest/lowest of whatever bars are there. So for example I am backtesting an EA on 5min data, and it is using the high/low of last 5min bars, instead of weekly bars. Any ideas why? Thanks in advance.

double fourWeekHigh = iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_W1, iHighest(NULL, PERIOD_W1, MODE_HIGH, 4,1));
double fourWeekLow = iLow(NULL, PERIOD_W1, iLowest(NULL, PERIOD_W1, MODE_LOW, 4, 1));
Maybe change it like....

deVries:

Maybe change it like....

We have a winner, thanks for the help!