Explain indicator "it is sharing"

I found on another forum a very important indicator I followed him for several days and is very accurate in the information. I demanded an explanation for use but have not had sufficient explanation for me. This indicator is sharing on the forum.
I can post it here on MLQ4 to see if any trader appreciates and can explain?

Just don't post De-compiled Codes.

ubzen:

I will post the rar package complete with tpl. and indi. This is helping me a lot to H1 / 4
but pardon my lack of practice did not quite understand. I use not this template because there are candles I do not know

ubzen:

ubzen:
Files:

Post the code. The compiled executable is useless for us.

WHRoeder:

it is compiled.

WHRoeder:

WHRoeder:

package.zip
Files:

petroliere:

package.zip

This forum is to get programming experience. ex4 can't be opened by metaeditor so you can't read that code

you get ex4 files by compiling the source file what is a mq4 file

Some mq4 files are decompiled ex4 files those files are also not source files The way the code is written tells directly

if we have to do with a real source or a decompiled ex4 file

To respect the coder you publish only real source codes for others to improve the coding

codes you can easily read...

petroliere:

package.zip

Read the code for the ZigZag indicator in MT4. It's looks like the same calculations for the lines. Play with the values in your indicator, change them to large numbers and you can figure out what they mean and what they do. Blue line is the free indicator, Red Line is the ZigZag without changing any values. You could modify the ZigZag in a few hours to do the same thing. Which is probably what the author who made this did. Thats why there is no source for it.

BTW, I noticed the symbol in the lower left of yor chart when I was figuring out which forum you got this indicator from. This is like the 3rd or 4th time I have run accross that site in the last few weeks for various reasons, non of them good. I hope you did not rent,purchase or invest in any of the 100% risk free EA's. Seams to me they will take 100% of your money at no risk to them. Also, just because it is posted on another forum does not mean it is free. No source code is a pretty good indication that the person who posted it may have permision to post it.

Reason: