MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1070

I've been trying to create an expert advisor which will automatically buy 1 unit when the tenkan-sen>kijun-sen (when the tenkan-sen line is above the kijun-sen line) and then sell it once the tenkan-sen is lower than the kijun-sen. However, it has been difficult to take profit once the tenkan-sen is...
[Deleted]
I have been trying my best to get this right. Can't quite seem to get er. I decided to put the StopLoss and Target Price in the MACD Sample for now to make things simpler. Not worried about the ECN Pips2double adjustment code right now. I have it in some other EA'S and I think it is Ok. Just would
How can I optimize Indicators that aren't in or part of any EA? The setup is for a manual trading system with up to 8 indicators attached to charts. I have the source code for some of them that are in the public domain, but not the primary ones which I got with the manual trading system that I
  Friday nonsense  (124   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Do you people really believe in all these trading theories and all sorts of pseudo financial trading systems
[Deleted]
Hello World! :) i am using the Forex EA Generator. There is a "Check last order type" block. with this you can say "if last order was a buy order than...." my question is now. is there a solution for "check last order type AND lots"???? i mean: "if last order was a buy order with 1.00 Lots than........
[Deleted]
Hello, I have 3 machines where I usually set up MT4 demo accounts from different brokers. The problem is, right now, I can only create accounts on one machine. The other two will not allow me to create accounts. Doesn't matter which broker. Every single broker platform fails on these two...
[Deleted]
Dear's, Kindly i need your help me on the below as it's open oppsite trade for one trade exsit,but while i test it it some time calculate take profie (Open Order Price-20 point) and this right and sometimes (Open Order Price-2000 point) calculate and this wrong Please Heeeeelp extern int MAGICMA =...
[Deleted]
Dear's, Kindly i need your help me on the below as it's open oppsite trade for one trade exsit,but while i test it it some time calculate take profie (Open Order Price-20 point) and this right and sometimes (Open Order Price-2000 point) calculate and this wrong Please Heeeeelp extern int MAGICMA =...
[Deleted]
Looking at debug output on the Journal tab while trying to stop and continue EA execution on the Settings tab is most inconvenient. It would be very advantageous to combine these two functions on a single tab. What are your thoughts?
I have written an experimental EA that has to do a transaction at a certain hour. Here is an extract of the code, the "if" statement is completely ignored when I do a backtest in the tester. Can anybody please help me? int TradeHour = TimeHour(TimeLocal());int TradeMinutes =...
  coder needed  (1)
Hi! I have one EA based on this strategy No.1 http://www.earnmoneyplus.net/Manual%20Trading.html This is EA! I want to upgrade it with martinagle system and trailling stops. If here are some good boys to help me, please contact me! This is my first post, please be kind! :) Thanks!
Just wondering what the best solution might be to varying the grid size on charts in MT4 (other than decimal type intervals). I notice to 2 grid indicators in the codebase that allow horizontal grid lines to be drawn on the charts But despite viewing both through MetaQuotes Language Editor, my...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I am new in indicator creating world, actually never done it before. Can anybody give me or help me to create an indicator of RSI 14-9 MA? This would be very useful, I know many people has it, but I just can not find it anywhere. Thank you all
Scratch that question. That is true. It is currently impossible.
hello all. excuse me for my english... i'm newbie to mql4. please help me. i am writing an indicator. i want when i atach it to chart, it check for cross fast rsi and slow rsi, if rsi crossed in less than 5 candle before, it comments that, e.g : 4 candle before rsi crossed is there anybody help me
I have a dilemma: Since iTime() returns an integer value corresponding to the number of seconds since 1/1/70 (UNIX time), is it possible to break down and access OrderOpenTime() and OrderCloseTime() to the same level? Suppose I am looking for the high or low value between the order open time and...
[Deleted]
Could someone please help fix the error code 130? When I run a tester it was okay to get a result without any error code. But I had an error code 130 when it attached to chart and runing real time with the demo account. While running the tester, for example, the journal showed "opened price : 1...
Hello Everyone, how many percent profit does a good EA make per month/year? thx, haemse
[Deleted]
Hi, i am newbie to mql4 and i would like someone help me or show me how to code a max order a days with a magic number or pair. Below are the EA(EA_9), and hope someone could help me. Thank you. ps: i attached another EA that i would like to mix the function together. and please have a look.
Hi everyone, I would really appreciate it if someone has an EA for the above. The idea is to take partial profit when the first profit target has been hit and the rest when the second target has been hit. However as soon as the first profit target is hit then the stop loss for the rest of the trade...
  Help!!!  (2)
Could someone please help I am working on 5 digit broker & testing my own ea but when I try to find stoploss with following mql statement it gives me 4 digit result only instead of 5 digit pls. can anyone help in this StopLoss =Low[iLowest(NULL,TimeFrame,MODE_LOW,Stop_Shift,1)];
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm new to MQL world and I'm trying to learn something by practice approach. Today the subject were ARRAY and I made an experiment: I tryed do write an algorithm that consider every couple of bars and counts the similar and the different ones. For similar couples I mean the ones where open...
For example, roulette, always bet on black, what is the possible maximum length of the series of losses / profits may fall in a series of bets, for example, 1 000 000? There is a calculator from Meta Driver, but there are some restrictions when calculating the chains, or maybe my hands are wrong
Hi, I (MT4 (from Boston Cons.) build 402) have written an EA that actually trades quite ok. Now I wanted to rewrite everything but the compiling fails with Errors that I don't understand! First Error message that shows up several times: ')' wrong parameters count. Each time this Error appears this...
[Deleted]
  Right Approach?  (11   1 2)
What I am trying to do below is when the EA places an order to then check the close of the subsequent bar and see if it is higher or lower than the OrderOpenPrice() depending if it is a long or short position respectively. I use a bool called "check" when an order is initiated to start the check
[Deleted]
  Fibonacci EA  (3)
Hello there I am looking for someone to code an ea based on Fibonacci, that will activate a trade on a Fib level I allocate in the inputs tab. Once I draw the fib I will need the EA to Activate a trade on a % that I allocate to the EA input tab Also need to have TP SL TS and BE settings, the trade...
[Deleted]
Dear's, Kindly i neeed a help about the below code as it sometimes calculate take profit right and if you close Oppsite trade (Second trade) manual and try this more than once it will calculate wrong :( i neeed your heeeelp please :( extern int MAGICMA = 222222222222;extern int Opp = 0;void...
Hi i have a problem with my EA. When i modified the EA so it would have more then one position open at the same time. The exit -buy and -sell order function doesent work anymore. How come? :S Is there anyone who knows?
hello everyone where is the developer who want to make help for me . and i will greatful for him This script open 3 buy stop and sell stop when three buy stop executed iin the market only one sell stop closed . i need it to close all the three sell stop and when it take the sell stop first i...
Does anyone have their template showup automatically for their EA when they run it in strategy tester? Can someone possibly tell me? thx.