MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1072

[Deleted]
  MACD INDICATOR  (3)
Dear Traders.. I'm just a newbie.... Would like to know is there anyone sincerely could assist me to create a simple indicator based on MACD histogram bar. Required an alert only on the 5th bar and at the same time could identify the CS of the 4th bar... TF 1 hour
[Deleted]
Hi, I´m new here, and to the MT4 API. Is there a template for a DLL in C++ with some simple API calls I can play with and get up and running ? Thank you very much.
[Deleted]
I coded an indicator that works on my mT4 and gave it to a friend and it works on his as well. He gave it to a third party who is using interbank FX mT4 and everytime he attaches the indicator his mT4 freezes and closes. What are possible reasons on why this is happening?
This is not programming related, so please humor me on this one. Don't you find it annoying that price is going up when your indicator is going down? I used to think that the best way to counter that was finding some magical adaptive window function (that changes the look-back length of your...
[Deleted]
  Vertical Lines  (5)
How a expert put vertical line in chart, every time to open order. I tried this code, but it works only for the first order, not work in the next orders.   //---------------------  if(ScalpSignal()==1)//buy  {  ObjectCreate("Buy_Signal",OBJ_HLINE,0,TimeCurrent(),Ask);  ObjectSet("Buy_Signal"...
Hi Everybody, i've downloaded history tick data from Dukaskopy: http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/data_feed/historical/?ibref=2061 You can download .hst files containing tick data as well, but can MT4 handle them? Specialy its backtester? Is there any better extern backtester than the MT4 one?...
[Deleted]
Hi guys I´m a bit new to mql4, but I understand the most basic things in programming. I want to create my own EA based on the highs and lows a zigzag indicator generates. Thus I try to write a zigzag code who generates me the highs and lows because later I want to improve my EA constantly, so i
[Deleted]
Hello All, I was back testing a very simple EA on the "Every Tick" mode with the M1 time period and I noticed that the tester was randomly overlooking times when my take profit price hit. It is completely random. Most times it closes out the order properly. I suspected that there was a data...
Hi Coders, Got a great system. Need to make EA. Please email me for details. Email: savio.entertainment@gmail.com Regards, Caetano
Folks, the data coming out of Metaquotes servers is garbage. This problem has been going on for almost 2 years now. I really dont see you any of you can expect to make money when the data used to backtest is full of holes. The Metaquotes History and how it fills charts in MT4, combined with your...
[Deleted]
I closed meta trader last week by mistake and my EA is accumulating some variables, so once it been closed it reset to initial value is there is any way at meta trader to prevent this action, like when I click close it gives me a pop up window for confirmation " Do you really want to close ......
Hi, what I m trying to do is on a string that i m reading from a file that has a Date format to add 24 hours. So for example I m reading '2012.01.16 14:00' to convert this on '2012.01.17 14:00' and so on. Its a CSV file from an excel so Date format is not a problem i can change it. But I ve got...
[Deleted]
  THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!!  (148   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
This topic is already pretty banged up, but I'd like to say that whoever is looking will find it. I'm a bit shocked myself that it turned out to be so simple, and in fact there are only 2 indicators. At first I did not even realize what I had in my hands, probably because other indicators did not
is there any way to install another server add of diferent broker into mt4 mobile i already have?
I' ve try this method but without effects:     for (i =   OrdersTotal () - 1   ; i >= 0 ; i -- )                {//for2    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS)    && OrderSymbol () == Symbol()     && diference <= OrderProfit () ) Also I can use OrderOpenPrice like that:    int course = Bid ;    for (i...
Hi when I buy an order for the ask price and sell it for the bid price, do I have to add the spread to go EXACTLY x pips?? I thought I payed the cost with the difference of the ask price and the bid price??
New article Creating Expert Advisors Using Expert Advisor Visual Wizard is published at mql5.com: Expert Advisor Visual Wizard for MetaTrader 5 provides a highly intuitive graphical environment with a comprehensive set of predefined trading blocks that let you design Expert Advisors in minutes. The...
[Deleted]
Hello I wrote a custom indi to draw a horizontal lines by value input. I want to used as S and R lines. But if I move the line by dragging manually, the line value didnt change with new line value. if (Resistance > 0)       {        ObjectCreate("resis", OBJ_HLINE, 0,0, Resistance, 0,...
[Deleted]
I have a demo account with FXCM. I built a simple script with the code: int start()  {//----      double One_Lot=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED);//!-lot cost      double Min_Lot=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);// Min. amount of lots      double Step   =MarketInfo(Symbol()...
Is it possible to programmatically work with the Data Center data that you can see when you click on the bottom right corner of the terminal window? Some data centers may be more reliable than others, possibly depending on the physical location of the client. It would be good to be able to retrieve...
[Deleted]
How to compare str and str in the string array ?
Hello ! I gooogled this question without much luck. I have an indicator that places text below SL & TP lines that when dragged modify the relevant values. Sometimes the text is accidentally clicked and dragged instead of the line. I am look for a means to disable the text from responding to...
Hi, I want to use " kernel32 .dll" to read and write files. (from http://www.m-t-a-w.com/indicatorsandea/File%20Read%20Write.mq4) from other than the MT4-default-folders. So far so good. But now I want to define the path to the files to be read or written: #define PATH
So I was able to make a DLL just fine to work in MT. Then I expanded it to use some MySQL code so I can write some info to a database. Now the DLL doesn't seem to load. I have the MySQL dll's that it requires in the experts/library folder. Is there an issue to use a DLL that users other DLL's inside...
When backtesting, open chart, and hovering the cursor over the SL or TP symbols the little datawindow shows different data almost every time the cursor touches the symbol. See these screencaptures.
[Deleted]
hi any budy can do heiken exspert is one candle red anader candle sell auto if one candle white anader candle auto buy if the stop profit the change colour or 10pip
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm currently experimenting using the Chikou Span from the Ichimoku indicator and adding it to my Synergy template. I was hoping someone could advise me on how i could be notified with an arrow or something like on my chart every time Chikou Span falls below the close of the bar 26 periods
[Deleted]
[Deleted]
greeting! I am trade several symbols and want to creat an funtion to count how many symbols through my trading orders . And now, I just know OrderSelect() and have no idea how to code funther .. waiting .... thanks . is it double CountSymbol(){double iSymbol=1;for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0;...
[Deleted]
Check This Out . A Super Fantastic Friday . Caught The Entry @ Perfect Entry http://www.mt4i.com/users/savvycool Now My A/c's Tripled "Biggest Friday" .. What Awesome Day