Proposal for the next MQL4 Version

I think most people would like to have visual signs in the chart

when opening and closing a position. I know, you can programm it with an EA.

But it should be possible more easily:

If the programmers of MetaTrader are too busy they should add a Menue Point for own

scripts. So everyone can add a function for his needs.

And it would be really nice if I could drag the price up and down on the graph on the left when creating a limit or stop. Having to type the values is slow, cumbersome and prone to mistakes. Or am I doing something wrong?

rocketman99:
And it would be really nice if I could drag the price up and down on the graph on the left when creating a limit or stop. Having to type the values is slow, cumbersome and prone to mistakes. Or am I doing something wrong?
There are probably scripts/indicators already in existence that allow you to do this.

RaptorUK:
There are probably scripts/indicators already in existence that allow you to do this.

Yes, there are but they all appear to require some form of precompiled DLL. I am reluctant to install any code on my machine that I do not have the source for.

rocketman99:

Yes, there are but they all appear to require some form of precompiled DLL. I am reluctant to install any code on my machine that I do not have the source for.
Nope, it can be done with an indicator & script or just a simple EA.
Reason: