MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1064

Hi, I have got a hst-File from a friend with quotes from metatrader. But unfortunately I can't open it with my metatrader and I also can't open it with wordpad or notepad or... My friend is in holiday. Is there any posibillity to get the quotes from the hst-File or to repair it in any way??
[Deleted]
Hello guys i need to manupilate time based on calculations can i do that like for eg i have today open stick time datetime dailyopentime;for ( int i = 0 ; i < 24 ; i++ ){   if ( TimeHour(Time[i]) == OpenTime ) //OpenTime can be any integer from 0 to 23   {     dailyopentime = iTime(Symbol(),...
Hello all. i have a question. i 'm going to publish my custom indicator, so how can i encrypt my code with a free software or way? is anybody there to help me?
I wrote an indicator of an RSI and an MA of that RSI. It work fine. Now I want to change the indicator that it draws arrows when the lines crossing in the chart window. This is the indicator that is working OK: #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property...
[Deleted]
This will show my lack of knowledge about programming, if you create an EA and use your own custom indicators within the EA, how do you make reference to the custom indicator without having to insert the whole thing within the EA, or do you, I understand that an EA that uses standard indicators...
imppossible to register to mql5 website right now, i dont know why but i tried many computers . so i wa going to post add job for alike 17or 20 sonor alerts for indicators does anybody know a way to register to mql5 or post in jobs
[Deleted]
A suggestion, and some questions: I believe you have to have multiple MT4 installations to connect to multiple accounts (e.g. a live account and a demo account at the same time) or multiple brokers. I thought it was insane to try to keep sets of indicators &etc current in N different MT4 installs,...
hello, please if i have 2 points on chart x1 and x2 how can i calculate the total volume between them and display it in the chart,,, thanks alot
i try to post on job, it writes u need authorization, i try to register on mql5 it just doesn t go through for no reason
[Deleted]
if(OrdersTotal()>0){handle=FileOpen(FCLOSE,FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,';');if(handle>0){FileClose(handle);FileDelete(FCLOSE);if(OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)ticket0=OrderTicket();OrderModify(ticket1,0,bidm,TP1,0,Green);RefreshRates();if(OrderSelect(1...
[Deleted]
hi so the title says it all. i would like an arrow to be placed every time this happens: Low[2] > Low[1] && High[2] < High[1] this is what i came up with, but it only causes mt4 to crash. any help would be appreciated! thank you! #property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 White...
Hi all, I just spent 3 days optimising an EA, and at the end of that I have what seems to be some decent results. Had a number of passes that came back with profit factors of 1.5, 1.6, 1.7... up to 2.1. So I then go and right click these results and select the option to "Set Input Parametres". I...
[Deleted]
Hi all. My EA opens a trade after receives and reada trade opening file from another EA. My Broker is FXCM and the signal sender Broker is Alpari US. For example, FXCM has spread of 32 and Alpari has 16 for EURUSD. MY EA will not open a buy trade if the ASK price is above the TP. Because of spread...
Can someone help me with a FileWrite() problem? Initially I have had problems with writing large amounts of data to a single file as something caused the data file to be overwritten at a certain interval. In other words data was saved to a txt file and when the record count approached 27,598,602...
Hey, Sensei. Look what I can do. I'm sure you've seen this picture before. He.he.he March 15,2010 til Today
[Deleted]
I just did a backtest using a 1 minute timeframe on a New EA that I completed. The first 21 trades of a total 22 are winners. The last trade shows a significant loss and the chart drops off. I have noticed this on some of the EA'S on the code base also. Is this something to ignore or do I have one...
i ve put an indicator before on the site, i knew it is repainting before i put it and peolpe still advise not to rely on repoainting indics . now my question it is how to show the repainting??? or if it is possible to create an indicator or something that will allow to how the repainted arrows, i...
Can someone help me with the below code? The problem I am having is that I am getting the error code "Too Many Files Opened". What doesn't make sense to me is that I have the FileOpen and FileClose on the outer block of code. Shouldn't the while be working properly?...
[Deleted]
  frozen indices  (1)
indices have been frozen, nothing changes for more than 24 hours what happens?
[Deleted]
Hi! I am new in this forum, and I have a problem. I want to extract to an Excel file the values of the ATR indicator, but I have found how. Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot. Dimitris
Looking for the formulae for these 2
Please direct me to the url for this
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have no problem in capture market price during live chart with (Market_Price = Bid;). However, when I tried this code in the strategy tester, this code only capture the last market price in live chart instead of capture the price in visual chart from strategy tester. Any idea regarding...
I'm using the "Moving Average" EXpert that comes with MetaTrader 4. The buys and seels are not on the bars and way off. I've rebooted, downloaded new data but knowing helps. The problem first started when I was using my own expoerts and notice the problem during back testing. So I went to the...
[Deleted]
I cant see how to change the time on any of my charts on mt4. anyone know how to thanks.
Hi, My question is about optimizing section in strategy tester. For example we have one EA and want optimize tat for 12 months. After do this optimizing with MT4 it selects only setting with positive profit. So we have 12 months results that maybe some months our profit are negative(8 months...
Hi all please help me I need a EA That send A pendent Oder StopBuy & StopSell when The Market reachs A certain Price Exemple The EA Will Send a StopBuy at Price gbpusd 1.7788 when gbpusd Price Reach 1.7766 I Thankyou If SomeOne Could Help Me
hi forum, this indicator displays an alert, everytime the price touches a horizontal line. that works fine with pivot-indicators and also with lines i draw myself. now i want to know if it is possible that an alert comes up when a diagonal trendline is touched. i am not a programmer but i think it...
Hi there, I've written an EA (Probably badly... but I did it!!) and when I run it through backtests I see all the trades it would have taken. Then I go to trade live, I've ticked all the right boxes and I even get a smile face on the top right, however the EA won't take any trades. Does anyone have...