MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 531

When I use hedge on every last candle high low price. It's begin so good results. But when Bid price move between high low repeat too many times, that candles open positions increase. If positions over 200 that snetme error 148. How do I solve that problem.
I wonder if there is an indicator for mql4 that will plot account balance and account equity in a separate window. I tried to code the indicator but all I get  is two straight lines.
hello friends, I am not very good, but I try where is my error in this  code? double iMA = iMA(NULL,0,1,2,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);-        if( OrdersTotal() == 0 )          {          if( Ask > iMA(NULL,0,1,2,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0) Open_Order( OP_BUY,  lot );          if( Bid < iMA(NULL,0,1,2...
Hi All, Would greatly appreciate a pointer. Working on an EA that uses 12 different MA combinations (periods and shifts) with frequent access to MA values to earlier bars for varying combinations. Some of the periods are long. Copying each set with each bar seems extremely wasteful and given the...
hello friends  this is ea take profit but  not work in 4 digit broker I would like it to work with my 4 digit brokers, can you help me? where is the error?  thank you //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert start...
  WindowScreenShot  (3)
hello, I added the screenshot function to each of the output buffer 1 and 2, I would like an opinion from you on the correct coding, as the markets are closed and I can not do live testing //--- indicator settings #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property...
Hi,   Is there an EA or script which I can add to a chart to show all buffers?  I have the attached indicator, i only have the compiled version. I am trying to create an EA that enters into a trade when the indicator alarms and plots a WW. I cant see any buffers or anything, how would this be...
Hi Guys, I have been working on this EA for a while and it is extremely profitable if you run the strategy tester on daily or H1 timeframes... however on M1 it goes bankrupt. The basic strategy is: after 5 consecutive positive ticks, enter a long with TP of 3 and SL of 10. With lotsize increasing as...
Hey so I wrote up my first ea, but im getting a couple warnings I dont know how to fix, can someone please help?   here is the whole ea   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                          Jim Dandy Course EA.mq4 |...
I was trying to find information about History then found some real querks in the thread -- https://forum.mql4.com/29064. This hasn't really affected me to-date - still testing but re-enforces that I want to display all in the history tab. Question I started to run a test last week (demo account...
  Strategy tester  (10)
Hello evrybody, I'm trying to test my EA with the strategy tester, I download a history of one pair (AUDUSD, EURGBP...) and it starts normal , works normal then stops suddenly. When I try with sample that it came with MT4 (MACDSample) it works properly? Some advises please. Thanks in advance. 
  OrderSelect function question  (40   1 2 3 4)
boopa26 can write order send code but cannot write order select function to close orders. wants to write order select function to close orders without for cycles or while cycles. boopa26 wants to write order select function to close orders with if conditions but boopa26 does not understand to
hello mql4 question  by default OrderSelect() is assigned value 0 so what switches OrderSelect() from 0 to 1? documentation reads "if the function succeeds" but that is not enough information thank you 
Code combined from FF SetUpChart + HideCaption. I am not a coder. However - it works. Removes TITLE of chart. Removes AXIS / SCALE PRICE TIME from CHART
hello   i need programmer to make for me an expert for recovery zone with professional tool    comment to me if you can   thanks 
Hello Community   In the attached file you find my very first ea with the indicator. Although the compiler doesnt see any errors it doesnt work on backtesting. Can you tell me whats wrong...?   Thanks a lot   akuh 
Hi, it's me again.    I searched through the forum but did not find anything similiar.  For some reason, some of my Orders do not close even though the conditions are met. In this case, it affects long orders and the SL does not trigger even when the price is far below the SL level. Allowed slippage...
I just logged into my MT4 platform and saw it's been upgraded to version 4.00 build 1010. Now I can't find my custom indicators that used to be under the Navigators tab. the MQL4 folder has also been removed from the Open Data Folder. I can't find that too. Only when I click on the Meta editor...
Hi Guys, I'm trying to write a code so that each trade is executed with the maximum available lots according to my account balance, but I am receiving a '*' constant expected error the whole time. Could anyone giving me some advise on how to fix this? I have LotSize in my OrderSend code...
I modified the closing rule of this EA based on closing rule. However, it's not function. Could any one suggest what I have done wrong? Thank you so much.
Hi folks,  As I'm sure some of you have also had these problems MT4 requires a huge hard drive to store all the testing files for many currencies, I recently found using /portable in the shortcut puts all of the data in the mt4 folder which allows me to move it to any HHD that I choose, GREAT!  Only...
  better Zig Zag  (1)
Is there anyone that is in possession code for any kind of indictor similar or the same as ZZ, which wouldn't omit the some highs/lows? and which would work on closed candles so it wouldn't change its past values(of ZZ).
  ICCI fix value  (5)
Hello,    How to fix, in the iCCI() the value Min/Max?  Example scale value:150 and - 150.  Thanks  
MT4 platform question here. Why is it the the entry price shown while hovering over an EA placed entry marked on the charts is different than the entry price shown in the trade log history? What's more, said hover price changes when re-hovering. I'm seeing this across multiple broker accounts as
Hello fellow traders, I am new to programming and Automated trading, though – I’m keen to keep on learning! I'd love to see your feedback/recommendations on the following code. I am trying to limit my robot to: *Only EURUSD & GDPUSD securities; *Only work on 1 hour period; *Only work on chart using
Hi, I have three arrays: "Pair1", "Pair2", "Profit" For example Pair1{EURUSD,GBPUSD} / Pair2{AUDUSD,NZDUSD} / Profit{100,300} These values are linked, so an output could be: "Index 0: EURUSD-AUDUSD-100" "Index 1: GBPUSD-NZDUSD-300". Now I would sort a single array and then I would that other 2
[Deleted]
Hi, Yesterday I encountered weird string corruption, which I narrowed down to the following code: Fh=begin_head + Fh; Fh was more than 1000 ascii chars long, begin_head was maybe 50 chars. After this code, the resulting string was ok, but on the end contained appended part of the original string
I have been able to get almost every wm command to work except this one:  PostMessageA(hndl, WM_COMMAND, 34100, 0); // for the first profile   is there a different function I should be using? is PostMessageA correct?  
[LOOK] How can I set my indicator to change the time-frame when I switch to other time-frame? I want to know the best way to do it.  Here's my code: iMA("EURUSD", Period(), 14, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0); // Here I used Period() function to get the current TF  What happen to previous data in other...
Hey Guys, I searched a long time for some examples to close one specified Trade after a specified amount of time. Or in another way, to close this trade at 23:59. Before the new day is beginning.  Can anybody help me please to code that or is there another way? Greetings and Thank you!