Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 49

MetaDriver:

By the way, Renat's team is currently working on a kind of ExchangeServer for MT5, which (if successful) could make matching generally available.

I'm afraid that the kitchens won't be very happy about it, for whom the earnings in terms of matchmaking commission will be too small to meet their needs. But I'm sure it will be possible to work without matchmaking and most companies will take advantage of this opportunity.

how come I didn't think of it before

that was the idea behind the Negrale, and I was told that it couldn't be

Неграль! - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Неграль! - MQL4 форум

Urain:
Renat, finally bolt the glass to MT4, and let all these bureaucrats have their way.
I'll tell you a secret: no one needs the market, 1% of clients use it, we need transparency, namely the ability to see their limits in the market and, most importantly, to match them with other clients. You won't be able to do that easily, because brokers don't need it and, to be more precise, it even prevents them from doing it.

MetaDriver:
hrenfx only wrote a demonstration. anyone could have written it, for example me or TheXpert // or you.

it turns out i was almost there, but the dick added "something else" (c) )
Неграль! - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Неграль! - MQL4 форум

Rann:
I'm afraid that the kitchens will not be very happy about this, for whom the matchmaking commission will be too small to meet their needs. But I'm sure it will be possible to work without matchmaking and most companies will take advantage of this opportunity.
I, too, am honestly wary of that. Nevertheless, I hope for the best - that there will be companies like yours for whom a clean and transparent working scheme is attractive.

Rann:
Could you (if it's not a commercial secret) tell us in a nutshell how an ECN/STP demo works. Many people are confused by the fact that it is impossible to move the market seriously on such a demo. This point "causes confusion and undermines confidence" in ECN/STP technologies.

Rann:
I would not envy the clients of your company. Not even having a company to speculate on how you will cheat customers. It is possible to work honestly, also from a financial point of view.

When I become the owner of a DC, then I will say the opposite, like you, but in the meantime I am a stablehand and can afford to be honest.

ProstoTak:

Good words. What is the point of cheating in an agency scheme?

Recently I summarized all monthly reports that are sent to me by the company where I opened an ECN account for the last 6 months. The brokerage company paid more than $100, 000 commission.

Any company benefits from clients who use high frequency trading, maybe that explains PR in the network and stimulation of traders to be in the market more often.

They do everything for this purpose, PAMMs, copying signals, contests, etc.

These demo traders...

You'll also tell me you cut more Kondakov's haircuts aaaahahahaha....

KONDAKOV Asset Management – международная аналитическая компания
  • kondakov.org
Инструмент, который давно используют жители Европы и Америки, инструмент, который позволит Вам быть свободным и защищенным, в то время как Ваши деньги будут расти! Я предлагаю Вам инвестирование в валютный рынок FOREX! В нашей стране совсем недавно начали говорить о рынке FOREX и возможности зарабатывать на нем. Но уже сегодня у...

Rann:
Dimitri, when will you launch MT5 with you (approximately) ?

perepel:

When I become the owner of a DC, then I will say the opposite, like you, but in the meantime I am a stablehand and can afford to be honest.

These demons...

Tell me you're more of a Kondakov shearer aaaahahahahaha....

Maybe you should stop giving the cops a hard time.

Rann:
You need transparency, namely the ability to see your limits in the betting market and, most importantly, to match them with other clients. This is something that cannot be easily added to, first of all because brokers do not need it, or to be more precise, it even prevents them from doing so.
The only thing that will be transparent will be the clients within the company, and the LPs are supposedly allowed to tuck in anything they want?
Reason: