Strategies that work - page 16

Nikolay Nikolaeff:
Well, I'll tell you what I'm doing.
Not a grail of course, but in general I do 15-20% monthly to the depo.
I trade with an eye on two HMAs (Fast 24, Slow 72). When the Fast one turns towards the Slow one, we enter. TP 10.15 pips.
We trade only in the direction of the Slow one.
If we catch a lot - I use a doubling monkey. During the entire history of trading I haven't caught more than four lots in a row.

So you're building up your lot against the move? To what level, a margin call?

khorosh:

Which TF?

М15

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So you are building up your lot against the movement? To what level, a margin call?

No. Entry rules are the same. I always enter against the trend. In 2 out of 5 cases, it takes out a stop. We enter again when there is a signal with lot x 2. I did not go to the margin, thanks to the depo.

Boris Gulikov:
Which one? I only know one normal one, although there are dozens of them.

Which one?
You can't advertise brokers here.

Nikolay Nikolaeff:
No. The rules of entry are unchanged. I always enter on the trend. In 2 out of 5 cases it is stopped out. If there is a signal, we enter again with lot x 2. I have never gone to the margin, thanks to the enabling depo.

I see, I just understood that you don't close the previous position and start averaging.

Nikolay Nikolaeff:
No. The rules of entry are unchanged. I always enter by trend. In 2 out of 5 cases it takes a stop loss. Re-enter when there is a signal with lot x 2. I did not get to a margin, thanks to the depo.

Vitaly must have been interested in the value of the stoploss, because you didn't tell him.

khorosh:

Vitaly must have been interested in the value of the stoploss, because you didn't give it to him.

Stoploss is 30 ppts

khorosh:

Vitaly must have been interested in the value of the stoploss, since you didn't give it.

With such a yield and such a profit, the stop loss is probably in the range of 15-20pp.

P.S. While writing, the author replied 30

Boris Gulikov:

There's nothing unique.))) NO!!!

Only the bogeymen have everything unique.

You can see the signals. It's all clear there.

If Taras was losing relatively slowly and painfully, Elena will lose her money in an hour.

And those signals that are really noteworthy, have all the features of a typical trading system: frequent stop-losses, periods of stagnation, but in general, slowly increasing growth (slowly - one of the key words).

And of course, they are not particularly interested in subscribers. It is necessary that the growth of 10500% per year, or even a month. )))

I like it better per month :)

Nikolay Nikolaeff:
The stopper is 30 pips

Is the reversal fast based on one bar or two?

Reason: