General - page 1498

Hi, I've got a strange issue - I have downloaded new English mql5.chm help file from the "Docs" section and replaced the old one in c:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\help\ and now I don't have any pages in this help file, every help topic looks like this: Any ideas or help appreciated. BR...
Hi stringo. I have issue with my ea. Its not picking trade any longer since monday. I already missed 3 winning trades yesterday alone. I sent a private msg through my log in section. I will like you guys to look into it let me know steps to take micade...
Forex technical analysis is a very useful method used by successful forex traders. This help forex traders in taking right forex trading judgment. Skilled forex traders use forex technical analysis along with forex fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis provides information about changes in...
http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/32419 Look monitorte, ask questions. Nickolas.
This investment portfolio Q - 5 is continuously adapting to the market in real time, given the wave oscillations. On the basis of adaptation, dynamically builds a management plan for the capital, the scheme setting orders, stop orders, uses a dynamic Martingale, forms an optimal portfolio of...
This investment portfolio Q - 4 is continuously adapting to the market in real time, given the wave oscillations. On the basis of adaptation, dynamically builds a management plan for the capital, the scheme setting orders, stop orders, uses a dynamic Martingale, forms an optimal portfolio of...
Hi Guys, I am new to this forum, and just started to test my trading methods on forex. I work on pivot trading system in indian markets. And same method i want to use on Meta Trader4. Below i am attaching an image of my method and its code. I will be extremely helpfull to the forum members, if any...
Hi All I only trade 4 hour charts with fib. retracements - trading with the trend, entry on a 1 hour chart. My target - 100 pips a week. I took 2 trades this week, made 225 pips - job done. See you next week. African Sky
Hi, I have been trading forex for a living since 2001, making profits each year.Now, you can follow my trades in real time for free. You have two ways to do that: Watching yourself from a link my real time report with open postions etc… or using a copy trader software for free with my partner...
It's very interesting for me, because I'm one of the six sacrifices. In Russian section of the forum there is 10 pages of discussion about, and also ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/2285/page5/#comment_28532 ) there is last result of my EA's autotesting. I am very interested in the opinion of the...
Hi, I'd like to know, since Metatrader 5 is still in beta, if it's possible to add a couple of buttons in the properties tab to modify a normal Andrews fork and make it a schiff or a modified schiff. Regards, Davide 
I spend many years to finish a trend line indicator, how can I release it? can someone decompiler it? I know ex4 can de decompiler to mq4 , please give me more information. thanks
if i declare an object array variable, and i want to pass it to a function as parameter, how to do it? such as: MqlRates mrate[]; void printRateArrayInfo(MqlRates mrate[]); how to do it?
like in subject. too many clicks to find one of i'm observing https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/AM2 /EURUSD,USDJPY/
How can an EA that passed all tests not initialize during the contest, where was all the initial bar data for all 12 currencies?
Hi everybody, I have an idea, i would like creating a button list with opened orders. When i click on it, the order is closed. There are 2 zones: green for Buy and red for Sell. The green button is in positive profit and red button is in negative profit. See screenshot below. Anyone has a...
I tried many times to check OrdersTotal(), but I found it did not work. In my demo account, I always get "0" when I use the function to get the total orders of the account. So what's the problem? How to use the function correctly? Any information will be appreciated.
Hi Folks, Recently I've started re-writing my MQL4 course. I want to know your comments. And does it useful to re-write the course or not. Please review my first three lessons here: MQL4 COURSE
How to properly submit a multi-currency EA to ATC 2010? When I submit my EA that trades on AUDUSD and GBPCHF as attached to AUDUSD, the test results in the following error: no prices for symbol GBPCHF
I am look for a system to be coded in mql5/4 it’s a very simple ea When the EA is started place a stop order either above or below the open depending on where current price is if it's above the open buystop if it's below sellstop. It the position is opened then uses a trailing stop. When the...
Since some updates (I have last update now, 305), the crosshair tool doesn't appear anymore immediately after CTRL+F or middle mouse click. I have to move the mouse for the crosshair lines to appear on screen. Even if already in crosshair mode, if I click again the middle mouse (or CTRL+F again),...
hi I have found this divergence indi on the net but i dont know why this not work. Any idea? i-macd-div-sig.mq4 thanks
There must be something wrong with MetaTrader5, There are 40 EAs still haven't execute any trades after a week. https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/index/page7 https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/index/page8 https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/index/page9 I doubt their...
Gold, Gold, Gold. Gold here, Gold there, Gold everywhere. This is the story seemingly every day now as Gold rips another $13 to $1,360 on the COMEX as the USD continues to weaken against other major currencies. "Palladium rose as much as 2.8 percent to $602.75 an ounce, the highest since June 2001,...
  External data  (6)
Is it possible in MQL5 to work with external data? I mean importing price / volume data from a .csv or .txt file and to work on it? In MQL4 I used to import it on the history center F2. but I can find it in MQL 5. Thank you.
  Forex?  (26   1 2 3)
i want to work with forex, how can i earn 500$ daily?
while recompiling a working EA, got these warnings now: - declaration of 'result' hides global declaration at line 53 (ArrayObj.mqh: CObject *result;) - declaration of 'result' hides global declaration at line 53 (Indicator.mqh: bool result=true) - declaration of 'result' hides global...