Registration seller supporting document !!! Anger and desperation

Hello everyone. I would like to express my dissatisfaction with the registration of vouchers to be a seller. We have a lot of trouble right now. We are desperate.....  We are being asked for a scan of the ID and electricity bill. Everything has been sent in the right format and the robot that processes the information systematically rejects our documents. Someone could help us because we are exhausted from all this and demoralize. It is for a company, so we have the document BBVA, identity document as well as the electricity bill .... what more must it and especially why the documents are rejected ????? We even do live photography but that is also denied. Lately we are told that ID is not a piece of ID ???? Who are we laughing at ??? A manager can contact me please because we really feel that we are making fun of us. Time is money and we waste a lot of time trying to send files over the internet. Can we be told what to do please because we are worn out by fatigue. We tried everything. We must stop making fun of investors. Thank you to the community as well as to the potential chief managers who will read this.

I also want to add that we have tried everything and that we are taken by boat from the beginning. We are told that the picture is not the original, it has been retouched, it is not an ID card, all means are good to refuse us the documents. The explanations are very basic and when we apply the recommendations .... it is refused the same. !!!!!!!

There is small thread related to it - 

-------------

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately there is no answer to our problem, only investors who have the same problem. It is rather scandalous that the technical service does not help. We are in a stuck position and that can not move forward ...

You are talking about your particular situation asking some technical team for advice concerning your concrete issue with the registration.
But I provided the thread to you with all the information which is related to everybody.

-----------

Yes, I agree with you that if no one can register as a seller so it is very scandalous.
But if few people can not register but everybody can so it is not an issue ... in this case - you can just re-read the thread once again.

Also - there are some tips to help the people - how to make an image, attachments, and more (good to read) - small thread is here (created by MQ).

It is all the information that I have for now sorry.

Thank you I will read.

too complicated, I'm not a computer scientist but a trader

Why is it so complicated to register as a seller? We just ask to download the supporting documents and after the validation. We can not even send the files, they are refused. We have looked at the format and size all is good. Where does the problem come from ????

I am not a seller so I can not help more.

I hope that the sellers (who already registered) will help you here.

Ok thank's Sergey ! 
Files:

A couple of months ago I posted a reply (I cannot recall title of the post) where I alerted that a drastic move to full-automated-service-desk was dangerous.

Well, that it is...

Illustrating this subject with my example, I'm trying for 2 days to upload my Indicator into the Codebase and I'm getting an error with a mystery error message (Tester Takes Too Long Time), but in a local MT5 all runs smooth. Since we cannot reach the Service Desk for non-financial cases, in my case, I have the option to wait for the benevolence of someone in the Forum to help, or trying to blindly-debug each line of my indicator, or simply give up and stop contributing to the Codebase.

If money is the case, MQ could simply put in place a Premium account for those who are willing to pay. All payment system is in place and you don't need to have an office to start this kind of operation...

It is a shame...

;)

Reason: