The account does not copy orders from signal provider. Broker ICMarkets

Hello.

I have a problem. At the beginning when I started to use the signal provider the trades copied. Now I see, that there are trades open from signal provider on his profile but there are no on my account. It does not copy now.

Any advice?

Thanks 

Juris Auzins:

Hello.

I have a problem. At the beginning when I started to use the signal provider the trades copied. Now I see, that there are trades open from signal provider on his profile but there are no on my account. It does not copy now.

Any advice?

Thanks 

Check that you have synchronized your signal subscription with your MQL5 VPS.

SYNCHRONIZATION OF SIGNAL SUBSCRIPTION

1. When you are subscribed to a signal, you should check frequently that your signal subscription is active and you are copying the trades perfectly. Please go to your MT4 Navigator window and right click on the VPS number, under your account. Click on the >> Journals, option.

2. On the Journals log file that opens, you should locate a: signal enabled, message along with details of your signal subscription, like the copying ratio etc.

3. If you see a: signal disabled, message then something is wrong, you should go over your MT4 or MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab settings again and then re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS.

4. You should check for this: signal enabled, message regularly (once a day I would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly.

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

Eleni Anna Branou:

Thank you for your answer. I am using a different VPS provider not the one from MQL5. 
Reason: