With 0 activations left, would I be able to buy the product again?

Hello,

I am now running low on activations for various products due to VPS migrations.  I was wondering what happens then when no activation is left. Can I then buy the same product again (in order to get additional activations)? I ask, because the price is not the problem, but it would be troublesome to be locked out of these products forever...

Thanks, Martin.

Martin Dieter Backschat:

Hello,

I am now running low on activations for various products due to VPS migrations.  I was wondering what happens then when no activation is left. Can I then buy the same product again (in order to get additional activations)? I ask, because the price is not the problem, but it would be troublesome to be locked out of these products forever...

Thanks, Martin.

Hello Martin,

If you don't have any activation left, you won't be able to download your product again in another machine. You can buy the product again to get more activation licenses.

Best regards,

Romeu Bertho.

Romeu Bertho:

Hello Martin,

If you don't have any activation left, you won't be able to download your product again in another machine. You can buy the product again to get more activation licenses.

Best regards,

Romeu Bertho.

Good to know. Thanks.