General - page 841

I wonder is it possible to pass function to method as argument in case that method is template. Valid C++ example of how I want to do: template<typename TValueType>class ValueWrapper{    public:      TValueType* Value;      ValueWrapper(TValueType* initialValue){ Value =...
Good day everyone, What happens in the event that i subscribe to a signal with a negative floating profit? Do i inherit the floating loss or the copy only start with the next trades? When is the right time to copy a signal?
Nowhere to post this. Slow complete algorithm with forward testing just has a max of 256 records on forward test and 800+ on backtest. 800+ is correct number on backtest but forward should have same number. regards Darryl
I am trying to get the pip difference between the higher and lower bollinger bands in my code. I am using the following code for this.   double bolinger_upper_band=iBands(NULL,0,bPeriod,Deviation,Shift,Appliedto,MODE_UPPER,1);   double bolinger_lower_band=iBands(NULL,0,bPeriod,Deviation,Shift...
  Bonuses and how they are awarded  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
A word of advice to a newcomer. Last year, I used to get rating bonuses all the time. It was convenient for me to use them to pay for the server. In January I put up new products, the attendance went ranking a hundred points a day is growing. Well, I think I'm so a couple more accounts on the server
[Deleted]
Hi, I am a newbie and I just discovered that my <Deleted> LiveAccount doesnt support subscriptions to signals. Unfortunately that ist what I mainly wanted to do. Additionally the new ESMA regulations are making a subscription to an account with high levereage rather difficult (I dont have a lot of...
hi ... can we plot a  Forex chart in mt4 that show holidays ?  reason for this idea: some trading methodologies (like W.D.GANN trading) take in considerations the idea of counting holidays   i need to show the holidays in the chart as shift in space not counted numbers only.. any suggestion ? 
  (Solved) Desktop to mobile  (13   1 2)
Hello. I would like to know if I can find my charts made from my PC on my iPhone? Currently I use tradingview to get my charts and I use the application of my broker for my orders. I wish I could find my charts and place my orders from an application. Thank you ! 
I was blocked yesterday after requesting some friends. Does anyone know how many requests trigger this site to block our account? Service Desk no longer answers these types of questions they told me to go to the forum and they only answer financial questions now. If there is an employee from this...
I cannot get it working at all order= OrderSend(NULL,NULL,0.01,open,2,bot-0.0002,MathMax(profit,profit2)+0.0004,NULL,NULL,NULL,Green); x=1; y=1; } for(y=1;y>=2000000000;y++); for(x=1;x>=200;x++); order=OrderSelect(y,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if(order<0){ Alert("Error"); } else { if(Ask>0...
A signal that I followed started to give synchronizing alert every minute. It's so annoying. Can anyone help?
Hi folks How long does approval of seller account status usually take?  The site says 10 working days but I applied over a month ago and it's still awaiting approval. Thanks Michael
  Copying yourself  (9)
I am suppose to ask in the forum apparently how to copy yourself. I can do it however it wants to charge me and thats is crazy so how do you not pay to copy yourself? Thanks
Hi, is there any function can let us know current Symbol() is in which category(forex,index.commodity)? because i want write below condition:  FX product is 10pips TP Index(Dow/HSI) is 10 points TP Gold   is 30pips TP Crude is 20pips TP Thanks, EC
I tried the following code, iin the custom indicator of the bollingerband Where I want to forecast or predict the future one bollinger. See the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                           BB.mq5...
Hi everybody, is the optimization "Results" report (Total Net Profit, Drawdown, Sharpe Ratio etc.) really only generated for the very best optimization result/pass? I would like to be able to see it not just for the best optimization result, but maybe the third best or the best forward test result...
  Distribution of a continuous value  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
In order not to clutter up the author's thread with my statements, I'm creating a separate thread. Branch where it all began, so to say the creative inspirer @Alexander_K , aka @Alexander_K2 , as well as several other people and the cat in one person: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552 For the
Hello everybody. I would like to know where i can find an official brokers list for every country where currently there is brokers working with Metatrader? Please isn't necessary to answer that advertising is not allowed, this B.S. i already know. I'm looking for an official list of real brokers...
If possible, an example of a title
Hello, Why I am getting different values of Heiken Ashi candles in Data Window & in my code values I am getting from my code is mentioned in highlighted logs. Can anyone guide me where I have made the mistake? // Here is he chunk of codedatetime H1,H4;double OPEN,CLOSE,H1EMAprev,HAHigh,HALow,HAOpen...
Hi guys, I have to calculate the pip value but i need to draw in the chart what price that My port is forced sell from broker I mean:  Suppose to be in AUDUSD, and the price is: 0.73249 , I got 0.1$ for one point or 1$ for one pip @ 0.1 lot size. that mean at price 0.73249 if I have balance 200$ the...
  New bar arrived  (2)
Hi mql5 EA Will this code do well in checking if a new bar arrives? Thanks datetime currBarTime; int OnInit () { currBarTime = SeriesInfoInteger ( _Symbol , _Period , SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE ); } void OnTick () { if (currBarTime != SeriesInfoInteger ( _Symbol , _Period , SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE )) {
Hi deals that are initiated on the desktop terminal. Can mql5 EA code close them? or they have to be opened by the EA? I am thinking to loop over all deals and find which one is profitable and close it, here is a getting started effort... but the "total" variable failed to show the total deals,...
For at least 2 years now i have had the same problem in trying to connect to a MySQL database through MQL5 using 64bit architecture (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/71114) 32bit was fine, but i have just rebuilt my PC and would really like to use 64bit if it is at all possible. My setup: Windows 10...
Hi Guys, So I'm trying to write a piece of code to calculate a take profit in PIPs that will equal a set percentage of the Account Balance at the time of placing the trade. I have preivously calculated the number of Lots for the trade as a function of the Stop Loss and Percentage Risk, and so I...
  stop loss  (2)
Hello all What is the best way to stop loss?
Hello, I have several indicators in a ea. And its displays the in the chart. Using enable/disable we can display the chart or hidden the chart value. But How we can control the Indicator value display in the chart? Support want to display only MACD, when enable/disable, RSI, ADX its control
Hi, How can I get CSV files for all stocks containing historial data for every single asset/stock? Thanks
Hi guys I created a strategy using simple MACD and MA. eg. I enter a trade for EURUSD by satisfying my 4 conditions at 1.15601 and I keep TP as 10 pips so the EA closing my position at 1.15611. If the buying conditions satisfy, the EA will open the position. But I want this to open only after MACD