Export Account Balance at end of days trading

Hi

I am new to MQL4 coding but have been studying the C type language to get a very basic understanding.

I would like to write a simple ea that just exports the account balance at the end of a days trading to a text file.

I have VBA code to read a text file value, do a simple calc to calculate a new lot size, open a set file, change the lot size and save it.

Then i will look to write code to simply load the new set file when the ea starts up for the next days trading.

Does anyone know of an existing EA or bit of code that would export the account balance?

I should be able to tweak something once i see it.

If anyone knows how to load a new set file on startup that would also come in handy

Thanks

Neil

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
This class was developed to exchange data between MetaTrader 5 and CSV files. It converts the strings read from the CSV file to double and integer values depending of the type of the columns. Two producers of CSV files are most important for me. The most important producer are spreadsheet programs, i.e. LibreCalc. Manually entered CSV are the...

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
This class was developed to exchange data between MetaTrader 5 and CSV files. It converts the strings read from the CSV file to double and integer values depending of the type of the columns. Two producers of CSV files are most important for me. The most important producer are spreadsheet programs, i.e. LibreCalc. Manually entered CSV are the...

Thanks I took a look.

A question as i notice this has been written in MQL5 can it be run in MQL4? Or could it be tweaked to run?

It may be a lot of work but i have no idea from a quick scan of the code.

Thanks

Neil

Reason: