My approach. The core is the engine. - page 3

What's the point of this fuss if we're getting to windows from winds? As far as I understood from the releases, it is proposed to do the interface windows/menus/nooks and crannies with the means of windows. And the use of mql objects for these purposes will become atavism.

Peter is a big original, however.

The famous mathematician A.N. Kolmogorov once said that much has already been researched. But one should not be afraid to re-study it. Not verbatim, but the meaning is...

Peter is still actively demonstrating that he still hasn't figured out what OOP is.

From the advice of old-timers: the main thing that your project must have a file named kernel. I really don't remember where it came from, but it was.

As far as specific examples and code are concerned. The first example of an element within an array is too specific. It is related to a lot of mechanisms and it is impossible to check its work. BUT, I will try to build simpler examples of how my approach works with the code. A little time...

Реter Konow:

• And so, an OBJECT is an assembly of properties.

Don't back down or give up, you're on the right track! Just a little more...

Why was the man banned? He had just started preparing the code.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Why was the man banned? He's just started preparing the code.

I'm outraged too. It's not like I broke any rules...

Georgiy Merts:

I'm outraged too. It's not like I broke any rules...

It's easy to offend an artist.

Peter, so I don't get it, did you start with OOP and end with your KIB?

Friends, thank you all for your support. I'm back.

I will continue the topic tomorrow. There will be examples of code and various interesting ideas and thoughts.

I will not criticize OOP. We will just compare different views of programming.

Reason: