buy copier signal but got a warning about volume ?

To add comments, please log in or register
Cobra5000
Cobra5000  
 i was going to sign up for a signals. but as doing so came up with a message" volume of copied trades ... may not coincide at provider volume.." i have an attachment with the message. I use Hugo'sway broker with MT4. Is there a-work-around for this ? i would be starting with an account balance of about $500. although the balance in this trading account now is $25. perhaps that has something to do with it. see the attachment.  does it have to due with a difference in the brokers ?  according to the MQL5 signal page, this copy signal was compatible with my broker.. 
Files:
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Cobra5000:
 i was going to sign up for your signals. but as doing so came up with a message" volume of copied trades ... may not coincide at provider volume.." i have an attachment with the message. I use Hugo'sway broker with MT4. Is there a-work-around for this ? i would be starting with an account balance of about $500. although the balance in this trading account now is $25. perhaps that has something to do with it. 

This is only a warning, you can go through with your subscription.

Cobra5000
Cobra5000  
Eleni Anna Branou:

This is only a warning, you can go through with your subscription.

Thank you Eleni,  i dont quite understand the meaning of it. what do you think ?

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Cobra5000:

Thank you Eleni,  i dont quite understand the meaning of it. what do you think ?

Some brokers have a minimum lot size of 0.01 and some others 0.1, maybe has something to do with that.

You can try and see how it goes.

To add comments, please log in or register