90% of traders lose money! True or False? - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Chris Mukengeshayi
Chris Mukengeshayi  
Waseem Raza:

It's True mostly traders loose money that's why ESMA set a cap for leverage and forced brokers to cancel all kind of Bonus

:-) This graphical statistic kinder illustrate who are the market maker, who just want people's money.

I think company/organization who normally regulate broker should consider having a monthly statistic which display the percentage of winner and loser per broker, if this idea is implemented by Sysec, FSB and many more other organizations, I think retail trader will have a broad perspective of which broker doesn't manipulate market inpursuite of client's investment.

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  
Chris Mukengeshayi:

:-) This graphical statistic kinder illustrate who are the market maker, who just want people's money.

I think company/organization who normally regulate broker should consider having a monthly statistic which display the percentage of winner and loser per broker, if this idea is implemented by Sysec, FSB and many more other organizations, I think retail trader will have a broad perspective of which broker doesn't manipulate market inpursuite of client's investment.

With high leverage Traders also loosing but other side Brokers also set rules with their own wish to fail the trader, so it's a difficult for trader to gain, the only way to gain is just cut down leverage like with UK Brokers now.

Otherwise after loosing traders only tries  martin, or using Palmist created lines indicator for self satisfaction. in Real live market chart itself big indicator.

Atep Juyanda
Atep Juyanda  
False.

Forex trading is easy if we know the key
Deevog
Deevog  
Atep Juyanda:
False.

Forex trading is easy if we know the key

Running Cent accounts , Sent many traders with empty hands

For this key everyday traders loosing and Brokers enjoying it

To add comments, please log in or register