I cant find script "pending order(limit) + expiration time"

To add comments, please log in or register
Griwe
Griwe  

As an example, I move the crosshair in any currency pair like EURUSD, press the point and script should automatically place an order:

at price: 1.12800 (buy limit)

Expiry: 2019.06.12 08:00

---

Limit - horizontals

expiration time - verticals

i have bad english(deaf)

Griwe
Griwe  
pleace give me script like this,  without this  i will spend minute to write  for at price and expiry.. 
Mahmoudibarmas Mehdi
Mahmoudibarmas Mehdi  
Griwe:
pleace give me script like this,  without this  i will spend minute to write  for at price and expiry.. 

You must define a job in freelance section. Or search for free scripts if exist.

lippmaje
lippmaje  
There's few scripts that work with drag and drop, search the codebase here: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=drop%20pending%20script&module=mql5_module_codebase
Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...
lippmaje
lippmaje  
Griwe:

programmers cmillion and komposter cant create this script

mladen idk he doesn't answer me

Did you follow the link I gave you? There are several scripts that actually seem to do what you want. Just try them out.

https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=drop%20pending%20script&module=mql5_module_codebase 

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...
Griwe
Griwe  

script programmers cmillion and komposter cant create this script

mladen idk he doesn't answer me

Griwe
Griwe  

Where i can see full list of script programmers in mql5? What best script developer?

To add comments, please log in or register