Rumours about (rogue) metaquotes employee with decompilation utility.

Rumours about (rogue) metaquotes employee(s) with decompilation utility refurbishing and reselling products from top developers.

After I have seen several websites surfacing (and disappearing) offering these services  I mind to ask, Is it true?

No.

Marco vd Heijden:
No.
Any developed compiler also has it's counterpart the decompiler. To what degree is access to it protected (see restricted) within the company in regard to employees?

Mohammed Nawaz:

Rumours about (rogue) metaquotes employee(s) with decompilation utility refurbishing and reselling products from top developers.

After I have seen several websites surfacing (and disappearing) offering these services  I mind to ask, Is it true?

I knew him, he is dead, they found him in his apartment with an "M" on his forehead. At first I thought it was MajinBu, but later I understood it was Metaquotes. About the utility, some people say that it was brought to Mars, that's why Elon Musk is planning a space mission...

Regards

Jox90:
I knew him, he is dead, they found him in his apartment with an "M" on his forehead. At first I thought it was MajinBu, but later I understood it was Metaquotes. About the utility, some people say that it was brought to Mars, that's why Elon Musk is planning a space mission...

Regards
Really that low?

Jox90:

Regards

Just check the google results. For example  .com which still shows in the results but the domain is offline.

This is a forum considering serious business right? (Moderator)

Marco vd Heijden:
No.

Just check the google results. For example  .com which still shows in the results but the domain is offline.

It was offering source codes of all the experts and indicators. You can still view the pages by using the google cache.

Mohammed Nawaz:

Just check the google results. For example   which still shows in the results but the domain is offline.

It was offering source codes of all the experts and indicators. You can still view the pages by using the google cache.

No it was not and we have been over this in the past already.

Anyone can take the MACD sample and rename it to some market EA's name and put in the same input parameters add an icon and the same product thumbnail, and it will look legit, to people like you.

They are not offering source codes of all the experts and indicators.

Jox90:

Regards
I love the way you handle hoax.
Bravo

PS: sign me up for MARS too ,)

Reason: