Rahul Mohindar Oscillator - page 5

THX a lot mrtools and mladen for quick response.

mladen, in my case, this error message its always on expert tab, writing lot of information in the log file, every day i must delete very large log files, maybe its because i work in non standard timeframes, i use offline charts. I dont know, but modification of mrtools works like a charm.

THX again and green pips too all.

(Sorry bad english)

Hi guys:

can someone add an alert every time the arrow appears in the indicator rmo +signals on chart.

I've tried but I dont have enough programming knowledge.

Thanx in advance.

Turbin

Also that we would do without your excellent phrase

Fooxtoli:
Also that we would do without your excellent phrase

i don't know what you mean with "excellent phrase", sure I've made ​​mistakes when writing, but that's because English is not my language, at least I try to beat rather than annoy others.

If you mean, that because of my lack of vocabulary, misunderstood my previous post and may be offensive to someone, please excuse me, that's not my intention.

Fooxtoli, stunning your "unique" comments in this forum, I hope the next comments are something more constructive.

How to add colour on RMO histogram (green for up , red for down)

I know it may sound too simple, maybe stupid,for people that know much of mql coding but I don't know how to add colour to the following RMO (Rahul Mohindar Oscillator) histogram. I would like it to draw green above zero and red below 0. Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance.

rmo__signals.mq4

Files:

kerdoskopos2000:
I know it may sound too simple, maybe stupid,for people that know much of mql coding but I don't know how to add colour to the following RMO (Rahul Mohindar Oscillator) histogram. I would like it to draw green above zero and red below 0. Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance. rmo__signals.mq4

Here you go Keroskopos2000

mrtools:
Here you go Keroskopos2000

A thousand thanks is not enough, mrtools!!!

2 color Histo

kerdoskopos2000:
I know it may sound too simple, maybe stupid,for people that know much of mql coding but I don't know how to add colour to the following RMO (Rahul Mohindar Oscillator) histogram. I would like it to draw green above zero and red below 0. Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance. rmo__signals.mq4

I see a 2 color version has already been posted however I already altered the code so thought I may as well post it as well, mine has used a slightly different way of coding the 2 color histo.

rmo_2color_histo__signals.mq4

cja:
I see a 2 color version has already been posted however I already altered the code so thought I may as well post it as well, mine has used a slightly different way of coding the 2 color histo.

cja, thank you too.

RMO oscillator - metatader 5 version

This is a metatrader 5 rmo oscillator version. In this version the maximal depth is limited to 50 (instead to 20 as in metatrader 4 version) and you can choose if you wish signal lines to be visible or not (as in the example bellow)

Files:
rmo.mq5  8 kb
5_rmo.png  106 kb
Reason: