General - page 787

hi friends i have a question  does ping mean for pending orders or trailing stops ? or they r not related to each other 
Hello everyone and my best wishes for 2019. I bought a signal. Upon activation the signal opened trades automatically because the trader already had open positions. I manually closed these orders and suspended the signal. But now I do not know when to reactivate the signal because the trader always...
Hi, I'd like to ask something I doubt about some rule in freelance service. I have asked to support but he told me that I should discuss here. But In Requirements Negotiation stage. " The Customer shall not demand performance of works not described in the requirements specification." My objective Is
Im placing two orders at the start of EA, but in the return i just have the ordernumber of the main order. How can i get the ordernumber of the take profit of my order. I need this number so i can know when the take profit order is finished. Thanks.
Which is the most accurate? A demo account that works for a month has great results. Or back test 99% ?
Hi all! So, Im using this expert advisor... I put SL at 1 and trailing stop to 3, pipstep 3, TP 0,... Made huge profits in very short time with the strategy tester but when I try to run it live it wont add trailing stops etc.. Whats wrong? Could someone enlighten me?  Thanks for your answers in...
i'm trying to find the navigator but i couldn't either in the toolbar or under the file or insert !! i have been looking for it since two days lol  my broker is XM
Hi. Where I can find in statystics, an information as for maximal equity drawdown in USD? It means maximal difference between balance and equity defined in USD currency?
bool obj1 = ObjectCreate(0,"line1", OBJ_TREND ,0,time1,price1,time2,price2); bool obj2 = ObjectCreate(0,"line2",OBJ_TREND,0,time1,price2,time2,price2); How can I move the two objects at the same time ? when i move someone with the mouse the other does not follow him You can write me an example
The Central Bank has decided to revoke the licenses of major forex dealers, including Forex Club LLC, Fix Trade LLC, Trustforex LLC, Alpari Forex LLC and Teletrade Group LLC. The relevant message is posted on the website of the Central Bank. The grounds for revocation of the licenses were "repeated
Hello friends, Happy new year 2019 I had a question about posting 3rd party link on my news feed , is it allowed to post it for the marketing purpose? Thank you
Hi, Is there any utility or ea that can disable autotrading for a certain time period(and re-enable autotrading back)? Regards, Zijian
  purchased tab  (1)
I purchased an indicator but can not locate the "purchased" tab to install. Can someone help?
Are the volumes indicators of your MT4 platform accurate? I noted that they are quite different from the values of, for example, tradingview.com they refer to the real volumes or to the Broker volumes
It is possible to inlude struct in library? When i try to do it then occurs error  "ambiguous call to overloaded function with the same parameters". See below example. #property library#property version   "1.00"#property strict#include <clsStruct.mqh>bool CheckCurrentCandle(int Candle) export{...
Hello, Was wondering if anyone knew how to adjust the reporting template for mt5. I am currently going to my history of trades right clicking and creating reports.  The report give me the follow sections: Orders Deals A graph Bunch of statistics on my trades I need it to also give me a detail of the...
Hi folks, This has been a problem/question for a while that I have been trying to figure out but I cannot!  What I have noticed through 2018 is that my growth is usually not the same as the provider in that given month. For example, Provider may have achieved 6% growth in December but I only 4.5% -...
Hi i have a problem . i calculate iMA for a chart and simultaneously i check that value with moving average indicaator on chart. but they have different value. why
my site wont let me change fro bar charts to  candles?
  installing Mt4  (1)
Hi, I am trying to install mt4 so I went to this URL:https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download In the middle of this page is a button to download the mt4 setup. I downloaded it and file is mt4setup.exe (see screenshot) Unfortunately, this installs the MT5 version of the software.
Hi, I have opened one of my terminals to check on an expert adviser running on the virtual environment (mql5 hosted one) and somehow i think my platform is corrupted as it does not show to expert on the loaded chart anymore?. Is it possible to reload the chart or would i need to attach again ?. The
Hi all, I have a strategy I have developed on tradestation that I want to automate on mt4 however the DMI function appears very different on both platforms to the point they are incomparable. I have got them on the same timezone & timeframe with same settings supposedly not sure what else to...
Most of the Copy Traders use EAs for sending and receiving signals, which in turn operate via DLLs but No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal of mql5. How can we implement EAs/DLLs on VPS for copy trading to avoid running pc all the time or there is any alternate solution?
I am not  able to login to MQL5 community in Mac. Signal tab is not in MT4
I use OnTimer function very often and I noticed if   "task" inside  timer function takes longer then next timer call  ..then entire EA is frozen/ stopped  ...So my question is :: is this "the way" the OnTimer() works , so everything inside have to be "done"  before next timer call "EventSetTimer()"...
I want to make Post request to "https://sslecal2.forexprostools.com/ajax.php". So there is my code: string MakePostRequest(string _url){  string _url = "https://sslecal2.forexprostools.com/ajax.php";  string _headers = "X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest\r\nContent-Type: application/x-www-form-...
On Christmas eve after 2 pm I noticed the app had stopped working. It was working fine like always in the morning on Christmas eve and should've not stopped trading until after 5 pm on Christmas eve for the holiday. I go to check again today after the holiday and it's still not working. It shows I'm
[Deleted]
Hi, might be a stupid question but which ports must be open in order to run MetaTrader 5? Thanks in advance, ekvationen.
I am searching good trader for Median Line analysis. Anil Mangal, etc...
Hi everyone I need a script (or some feature), be able to send me an e-mail message, when the "price"(ask or bid) of a "Pair" in Forex reaches a "specific value"(Price) Does somebody knows how to do that ?? Thanks in advance Marcelo Semino