SSL certificate

I used VPS from MQL5. I would like to have SSL certificate so I can make my IPAD match to the platform on desktop.

Please advise.

Thank you

Piyanart

I understand, you want encrypted connection to the server, I think easiest solution is connect via VPN. Greg

Greg Pawlak:
I understand, you want encrypted connection to the server, I think easiest solution is connect via VPN. Greg
Thank you 
I’m already on VPS mql5. But what I don’t know is how to get SSL Certificates from desktop template. I have a look in configuration folder. File encrypted with .dat file. I extracted it but it turn to alien language. So, could you please advise on how to get certificate from mql5 VPs. 

Thank you

check this user guide https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/extended_authorization , unfortunately I don't have other idea to help you. Greg
Extended Authentication - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5
Extended Authentication - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform provides an option of extended authentication using SSL certificates, which greatly increases the safety of the system. The extended authentication can be enabled on the server. When it is enabled, the standard authentication is still active. In any case, users need to enter their account details. A public key can be...