General - page 1411

Volatility index is very low, that's why the market is extremely complacent; we can say that it is confident in the short term outlook, but very cautious in long term outlook. What do you think, is trading safer in short term in should it be more cautious in long term? Is VIX that useful in gauging...
We are pleased to announce that MetaTrader 5 now features Trading Signals, thus giving a powerful tool to investors and managers. While you are following the trades of a successful trader, the terminal will be automatically reproducing them in your account! The MetaTrader 5 terminal is...
I plan to sell it at the Market Publish it for free at the Market Publish the source code in the code base My EA is too good to share it I do not plan to publish it anywhere Other option (specify in comments) I do not participate. I want to look at the result of voting
No, and won't try in future No, but I will try in future Yes, but I think it's not a relevant feature Yes, and I think it's a relevant feature
I am creating a follow trade for some client that wish to follow me Problem i am having I only want to trade from the one account ( easier to look at charts and indicator and EA) I want to send my trade to 5 different MT4 trading account then send my trade to each client ( this part is easy , i am...
hi; is there solution for select "alert" to play @ indicator ,Among the few of it ; like " input uint SlowMA_Period=20 " ; and we can change it from wizard and it is no Necessary to chang it from the source of mql5 file. thanks.
ATC championships are each year more competitive, but the final equity relies heavily on the market (and not just in technology and strategies), as shown in the table below that I created to analyse it better: YearNameCountryPlatformEquity 2012 ??? Russian Federation? MQL5 180K...
  SendOrder  (7)
Hi all, how is it possible that at one broker you can make deal with stop loss with one order, and you cannot make that at other broker? Is that a MT5 'feature'?
There's no denying its the most effective method there is, here's proof. In the yellow box is orders info i received in the morning so you can see the areas of buyers/sellers which coincide with the wave 2 of larger degree leading to waves 1,2 and eventually 3 of lesser degree. As you'll agree its...
DEAR ALL FORUM EXPERT AND ADVISORS, I CAME TO KNOW FROM BELOW LINK OF RBI (RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ) SITE THAT FOREX TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED FOR RESIDENCE OF INDIA..... IS IT TRUE ANY EXPERT COMMENTS OR INFORMATION ON THIS PLEASE..... CAN NONE FROM INDIA DO FOREX TRADING ?????????????? FORUM PLEASE...
Is it due to weekend? How many do you have?
Relax on your way to trading success Copy Forexer's Trading Forexer.biz - Subscribe to my Forex Trades NO VPS needed. No fees if no gain.
Hey Guys, I was  talking with my broker (Alpari) and they told me that they do not offer the managed account service for Metatrader 5 yet, and the told me that it isnt an issue with Alpari because they are waiting for Metaquotes to release "something" (the account rep didnt really know how to...
The first week of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 is over. It was full of high points and interesting comments. The most impatient and "overpowered" trading robots rushed to the market looking for all possible conditions for making deals. This is not surprising considering that Expert...
  USD/CAD missing  (2)
Hi, I want to test a demo EA with the USD/CAD pair, but it's missing. There are even less common pairs in the Strategy Tester like AUD/CAD and EUR/CAD, but not the one I need. It isn't listed among the symbols in the Market Watch panel, either. I'm using a demo account from MetaQuotes, so its't not...
  Daily Market News by TradingForex  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Published on : 08/10/2012 The dollar rose against most major currencies on early Monday after investors spent the weekend digesting a stronger-than-expected U.S. September jobs report, concluding the numbers did not indicate significant recovery was taking shape in the U.S. economy. The U.S....
HI, can you tell me ; IN GMT ;for a week .... [ Championship start @ { hour=? & day=? } *** Championship end@ { hour=? & day=? } ] thanks.
We have implemented several changes into the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone mobile trading platform. Firstly, support for background mode has been added to the new version of thispopular application. This means that when the application is closed, itswitches to the background mode saving the current...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am 27 and planning to invest some savings of about 120k. I chose forex market to invest a part of this . The aim is to target about 5-10% ( approximately/hoping/dreaming) return monthly. I know I wont make money in all months. But I want to use a tighter risk management to protect my capital
Hi guys, I want to download the demo of an expert advisor, and I get these messages in MT5, telling me that the download was successful: And I can see the EA it in the navigator, But when I try to run it with "enter", I get this error: It says the file is not found and shows a different...
  backtesting  (1)
dear all Can any one explain, why we get diffetent results in MQ5 strategy tester results for the same EA with same settings and same time frames at different times some times huge profit some time loss...
Hello, Our team created an analysis about what can happen in the next week with a review about the last weeks datas. We focused on combining both technicals and fundamentals datas into our analysis. FOREX Weekly Review 08-12.10 | FX Banko Hope you enjoy it! Thanks
Hi, Greetings to all. I am new to this community. I want to know how to learn mql5. Any help would be welcome. Thank you very much
How long can a end user uses the Demo version of a product? How does MetaQuotes prevent end user download Demo again and again after it expires (if any)? Thanks, 
Hello gurus in da house once again. I am looking for an indicator that automatically plots horizontal lines of the high and low price of every 4hrs candlestick on a 5mins chart or any lower timeframe chart. Please, I would like the high/low prices to be visible on the chart and also include option...
The "Depth of Market" function of my terminal is disabled. Why is that? How can turn it back? Thanks, 
if (equity >= 100K) printf("Warning: slow down!"); if (equity>= 80K && equity<100K) printf("You Rocks!"); if (equity>= 60K && equity<80K) printf("You can start spenting prize money."); if (equity>= 40K && equity<60K)...
Hi guys: I have an MT-4 indicator called "ZigZagOnParabolic" I am trying to get it to work with another indicator... 1). The first indicator is called "Second Chart." This indicator opens in a separate window and places a candlestick chart of any desired currency pair below the main chart of a...
Hello I'm looking for a MT4 template parser , the goal is to extract a list of all indicators used in the templates present in the template directory of mt4, I want to delete indicators in indicators directory wich are not used in the template... don't know if it exist ? Thank u